Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga inside the strip club in Moscow

liamcita

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Maybe she's picking up some ideas for Cake's next performances when she officially releases it as the lead single :nacho:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MelbHawker

What she was doing there?

560.jpg

:eek:

omg. her heads in the way of seeing if they are actually having s-x or not. move b---h!

9UeUv.jpg

Can someone explain to me what's happening in this picture? My brains having one of those f*cked moment where it just looks like nothing to me! :cry:

Elizabeth

Can someone explain to me what's happening in this picture? My brains having one of those f*cked moment where it just looks like nothing to me! :cry:

Gaga is leaning against the wall with her back towards the camera(ish!). She's holding a bra up in her right hand and she looks as though she has hold of something in her left but I can't work out if she is or not. There's also a guy wearing a cap sat kind of facing her. :

does anyone not remember the story by the reporter who went to a strip/erotic/ s-x club with gaga back in 2010? , i doubt its uncommon for gaga actually :L4G:

I remember it well, it was a good interview :flutter:

http://saiditbest.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/come-party-with-lady-gaga-caitlin-morans-times-interview/

AbuHassan1992

why are people going "NO GAGS WHAT R U DOIN THERE" she's obv getting wasted and getting lapdances from strippers lol looks like fun.

I spill the dishes. Isn't that what you guys say here?

Gagaloo911

why are people going "NO GAGS WHAT R U DOIN THERE" she's obv getting wasted and getting lapdances from strippers lol looks like fun.

I spill the dishes. Isn't that what you guys say here?

The TEA is what we call it: :tea:

:hor:

Archived