Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance Reaches Half a Billion Views

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

misanthrope

I have re-watched On the Floor for that flawless intro more than any music video on youtube :usrs:

J.lo is beautiful but i mean....shes so random. And that video is honestly not that special....but neither is beiber so i guess that doesnt really matter. Idk i like on the floor and jlo but for it to surpass bad romance that much? Im like...no

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did J.Lo beat out Bad Romance? Lol not that I didn't enjoy On The Floor but...

Because it's annoyingly catchy... :smh: I don't think it's such a good song, but I guess people like different music.

(annoyingly? is that even a word?) :flop:

misanthrope

Because it's annoyingly catchy... :smh: I don't think it's such a good song, but I guess people like different music.

(annoyingly? is that even a word?) :flop:

I like the song I'm just saying its random as **** lol

Like that song was popular but its not like it was a phenomenon or anything....so for it to have such an astronomical number of views is random!

I like the song I'm just saying its random as **** lol

Like that song was popular but its not like it was a phenomenon or anything....so for it to have such an astronomical number of views is random!

Lol yes I know right? I mean I understand with Justin's "Baby" video.

Like "Gangnam Style"? :haha:

Congrats!

I'm still waiting for Marry the Night to hit 50 million

I know. :cryga:

Do you think that if the video was shorter, it would already be there by now? Because I think so, tbh, I think it would have reached 100 million by now. :toofunny:

Dangerous Man

Awww.. at last.. :legend:

I remember the time Bad Romance slayed all MV award shows.. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

J.lo is beautiful but i mean....shes so random. And that video is honestly not that special....but neither is beiber so i guess that doesnt really matter. Idk i like on the floor and jlo but for it to surpass bad romance that much? Im like...no

I'm not talking about the video itself, its the song intro, it slays the original lambada :blehga:

How did J.Lo beat out Bad Romance? Lol not that I didn't enjoy On The Floor but...

How did any music video beat out BR is the right question to ask?

GUYS, STOP being that critical when it comes to Bad Romance..

I know you are the smartest preachiest people on this planet and would rather command us to watch Born This Way than Bad Romance but just stop the **** of this...

I was a fan of Bad Romance for 2 whole years and I wouldn't have become a fan of Lady Gaga if there was no Bad Romance, if you have something negative about that song to say, just keep it for yourself or say it in the toilet.

Fukoff, it's still a masterpiece for me and beats waaaaay too much the ****ery of Born This Way. Enough talking, back to music !

:tea:

MelbHawker

The Bad Romance video is over rated IMO.

The song itself is insanely epic though. About time it hit 500 million!

Archived