❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Which Chromatica Remix song will be a hit

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

Hey Babes! We all know the album is finally coming. Usually remix albums don’t produce hits, but I feel this will have at least 1 or 2. 

I think 911 ft Charlie XCX will be a hit. What do you think ? :vegas:

COME ON GAYS!!

DaddysBoy
Just now, Aphroditus said:

Hey Babes! We all know the album is finally coming. Usually remix albums don’t produce hits, but I feel this will have at least 1 or 2. 

I think 911 ft Charlie XCX will be a hit. What do you think ? :vegas:

Free Woman with Rina :ally:

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

elijahfan

None. It's a remix album. Literally no one outside of LMs and pop fans will listen to this. And I'm not being petty, just realistic.

ConnorFilm

Free Woman with Rina and 911 with Charli will probably get the most attention. Also, I’m sure fans will freak out over hearing the original demo of Babylon. I can see that version rising on iTunes.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Chromatica Island

Replay ft. Dorian Electra and Babylon haus labs remix

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Massive Monster

Babylon (haus labs version) of course

I've never been this excited about a Remix album. 

I can really feel the fanbase getting hyped and Chromatica deserves that second coming

Kind regards

artdoll
49 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

None. It's a remix album. Literally no one outside of LMs and pop fans will listen to this. And I'm not being petty, just realistic.

tbh this, not gonna lie, I'm SUPER hyped about it and if I had to guess I'd say the babylon haus labs remix cause it went semi-viral on tiktok around the time chromatica was coming out last years, but I don't think many people other than little monsters and twitter stans even know about it's existence, but maybe I'll be wrong :ohwell:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Mother of Puppies

Babylon Haus Labs for sure...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I think same as you. I bet 95% of all people never even heard about any of these artists that are on the remix album. 

The ARTPOP Zedd

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, Zedd said:

I think same as you. I bet 95% of all people never even heard about any of these artists that are on the remix album. 

I bet 95% of people don't even know what Chromatica is, as demonstrated by people who are always clueless as to what my Chromatica pendent is spelling out :yennefer:

Archived