Lady Gaga threatened with arrest in Russia

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Gaga. You preach them gay rights gurl.

In all seriousness, who is going to take Lady Gaga to jail? Never going to happen.

I hope she's arrested just for the drama aspect, and then bailed out

Call Tarantino, borrow the *** Wagon, fly Beyonce over :staymad:

Jellybean Monster

Here's the thing about Russia,

The Prime Minister gave her his support, but that's the equivalent of the Vice President (Joe Biden) giving his support for something; it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sure, the Prime Minister USED to be the President of Russia but in reality he was just Putin's bench warmer so he could maneuver around their terribly flawed term-limit law. They claim to be a democracy, but a person can be fined more than TWICE the average yearly salary in Russia, for joining protests or demonstrations on issues not given very DIRECT permission by the government, on a very SPECIFIC day. Hilary Clinton said it best last week, Russia is at a very high risk of re-sovietizing unless the people speak out and act against what has become a regime that is slowly chipping away their rights. I don't want ANY harm to come to Gaga, as sensational as her arrest would be, they have arrested people in the past for speaking out on equality, who have yet to be released years later, and were sent to Siberia while they figure out what to do with them and no I'm not just talking about *** Riot. The only thing protecting Gaga at all is that she is a super famous American citizen, but that will still only go so far in a country like this. I love Russia, it's a beautiful place and the people themselves are amazing, sweet, smart people. But their government really sucks, and this is more dangerous than I think most people realize for her.

I hope she does, dat b---h, gays are wrong :troll: nah, but even if she did, it's not like everyone is going to sit back and let gaga be charged or jailed or whatever, the media would defend her

"You can make a lot of laws. but you can't change people's feelings." --Lady Gaga.

Wow that's an amazing quote!!

did she really say that...

Archived