Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby removed from Governors Ball lineup

alsemanche

Featured Posts

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, gag said:

Just waiting for the ‘CANCEL CULTURE!!!!!!!! :eww:’ backlash at this point. He’s gonna make it his brand and use it to promote his next project too, as they do.

He basically already did with his new video

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Glamourpuss changed the title to DaBaby removed from Governors Ball lineup
Anderson123

Damn I wish I was there to see Billie Eilish' set. Imagine Oxytocine, NDA and the title track at an event like this.

Teletubby

iHeartRadio Music Festival next :party:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

So much for him claiming he has The Influence :billie:

I mean he influenced a small wave of unabashed homophobia so I guess there's that.

FATCAT
33 minutes ago, flyaway said:

How long til his label drops his ass? 

Omg that was faster than you can say ferrari. 

I hope they don't, chances are he's in a restrictive contract already & letting him out of it will only be good for him.

Purr more, hiss less.

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

I mean he influenced a small wave of unabashed homophobia so I guess there's that.

Your avatar, love it. Secondly, I agree his influence was for the worst of humanity. They’ll all get theirs soon enough.

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Your avatar, love it. Secondly, I agree his influence was for the worst of humanity. They’ll all get theirs soon enough.

Thank you! My username is also a reference to a really awkward moment in Halloween 5. My signature is a link to it. lol

But yeah... I'm sure more homophobes will see what's happening to him and think he's a martyr for the cause and use it against us.

Archived