đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

joanne aged like fine wine

Agunimon

do we agree?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree that joanne aged like fine wine?

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bella Goth

joanne will be forever in my heart. this era getting me personally know her as a person. not just an artist i adore.

Yes

the genre and sounds chosen have been proven timeless, time and time again over the last 70 years or so

Joanne is one of the few Gaga albums that legit can’t be pinned to a release year because of its already timeless sound 

It will never sound aged 

Chaymie

To me it has! I find myself listening to it frequently these days. Especially Sinner's Prayer for some reason. I started randomly humming it a few days ago and now I can't stop singing along. LOL 

Spoiler

I still don't like Come to Mama :3

Chaymie

BlingNotTheMusic

The album is flawless and timeless. When y'all turn 30, give the album another listen and see how you feel :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic
44 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Diamond Heart, John Wayne, and Perfect Illusion are among her best songs tbh 

Don't forget DIC :ally:

pink dancing GIF

TimisaMonster

It sure didn't...it spoiled, festered, and became really stale...

I to this day still forget that fever dream of an era...I couldn't wait for it to be over...it was the most UN-Gaga album and so forced...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Wet Fire
58 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I feel like ASIB would not have been as good if Gaga didn’t push herself into the genre for Joanne.

Exactly this. If she hadn't taken the country/rock/pop route, the would be no Shallow and a lot of ASIB songs. Her collab with Mark Ronson reached its apex with ASIB. :heart:

Yes I don't listen to it as much as some of the others, but when I do I really appreciate the production and vocals. The whole album has a lot of warmth in it's sound, and while I don't think it's the most cohesive, and there are some weakness, I appreciate the album more as time goes by :kara:

Archived