💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video

Bambino

Featured Posts

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Don't taunt me with this album I'm saving it for my plane ride home from vacation :cryga:

Happier Than Ever is the best song on it :enigma:

🖤

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, vinster13 said:

imagined being canceled for saying “hi Israel” 

The girl is just promoting her album…..let her do her job

You'd imagine more controversy coming from "Hi gay!" :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Too bad, whats been happening with the Israel- Palestina conflict, but, i do not see the harm that the video would do, she is just doing her job and promoting her work, like live her alone. 

1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You seem to forget artists usually have contracts to promote in every country their label is in. It’s not hard to look up sis.

Also I have posted about it, shared donations, and have literally lost friends and such for supporting Palestine and have tried helping personal online friends who live over there. You can go sit on a damn cactus 

And she has the money and power to subvert parts of the contract if she feels it’s important enough, which I suppose she doesn’t. Or just that the repercussions will be too great for her to deal with.

Well, you’re acting like a rashy baby a little bit here by not acknowledging that it IS bad for Billie to be supporting Israel in any way, shape or form. There are many others who set the right example and maintained l their social status while supporting Palestine and opposing Israel because of what they are doing to Palestinians. 

But do tell me all about the good things you did to support Palestine. There’s no virtue in drawing attention to your own good deeds. :noparty:

The only way it’ll come to an end is if enough high profile people put pressure on society to reject Israel and its actions... because they’re not going to stop until they are all gone, hello?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She literally just made a video for UMG Israel which people do for many many other countries. Stop acting like she’s supporting Israel when she’s literally just promoting her album around the world.

It is supporting Israel.

Pennywise
55 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Happier Than Ever is the best song on it :enigma:

I've heard a lot about Oxytocin too and I'm curious but I'll wait :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
Just now, Pennywise said:

I've heard a lot about Oxytocin too and I'm curious but I'll wait :selena:

That one was a miss for me but I think it's just because I'm bored with her usual vocal delivery now :enigma: she actually sings at the end of HTE and I stan that :applause:

🖤

ProfessionalClown
22 minutes ago, good said:

But do tell me all about the good things you did to support Palestine. There’s no virtue in drawing attention to your own good deeds. :noparty:

This is in direct response to you saying I don’t care about Palestine. Let’s not act like you didn’t say that lmao. You can’t just say that, I respond to it by what I’ve done to spread support, and then you act like “omg you’re trying to make it about you”

22 minutes ago, good said:

It is supporting Israel.

No it isn’t, but keep trying.

ProfessionalClown
24 minutes ago, good said:

And she has the money and power to subvert parts of the contract if she feels it’s important enough, which I suppose she doesn’t. Or just that the repercussions will be too great for her to deal with

You do realize if you subvert a single ad like that the rest of them are gonna be gone too right? You can’t just pick and choose. I’m completely against Israel but you completely forget there are more than likely Billie fans in Israel, probably young as hell, who have NO idea wtf is going on and are just excited their favorite artist has a new album out :triggered:

She can’t do it in Palestine because universal doesn’t have a branch there.

26 minutes ago, good said:

The only way it’ll come to an end is if enough high profile people put pressure on society to reject Israel and its actions... because they’re not going to stop until they are all gone, hello?

If you seriously think THIS is gonna end it, then you’re more delusional than I thought. Israel doesn’t give a damn if high profile people reject them. They’re still gonna do it. There’s many other things people are doing to stop Israel. The only thing high profile rejection is gonna do is maaaybbee get some of their fans to go against it.

You’re being super dramatic over a single AD for her album. One. 1. ☝🏽

Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

You do realize if you subvert a single ad like that the rest of them are gonna be gone too right? You can’t just pick and choose. I’m completely against Israel but you completely forget there are more than likely Billie fans in Israel, probably young as hell, who have NO idea wtf is going on and are just excited their favorite artist has a new album out :triggered:

She can’t do it in Palestine because universal doesn’t have a branch there.

If you seriously think THIS is gonna end it, then you’re more delusional than I thought. Israel doesn’t give a damn if high profile people reject them. They’re still gonna do it. There’s many other things people are doing to stop Israel. The only thing high profile rejection is gonna do is maaaybbee get some of their fans to go against it.

You’re being super dramatic over a single AD for her album. One. 1. ☝🏽

You work really hard to defend something that there’s no excuse for in 2021. To promote to Israel is to condone their actions, I don’t see how that isn’t a direct relation.

And I wasn’t talking about you specifically earlier, but you do belong in the pool I referred to. :shrug:

I think Billie is cool and talented but she needs to know about and advocate about these things instead of falling into the PR cattle herd where you just do what you’re told by someone behind the scenes. She’s a megastar, she won’t fall off for saying “**** that I’m not doing it”

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, good said:

You work really hard to defend something that there’s no excuse for in 2021. To promote to Israel is to condone their actions, I don’t see how that isn’t a direct relation.

And I wasn’t talking about you specifically earlier, but you do belong in the pool I referred to. :shrug:

You said, and I quote:

”Y’all just don’t give a **** about the ongoing anguish of real people, you can say it. It is always easier to ignore.”

and I responded saying I did spread awareness about Palestine, have helped my friends in Palestine or who have been affected by Israel, have spread donations and have donated myself too. 

You then go to say “oh you talking about what you’ve done is not good” when you literally said, in this reply, “you do belong to the pool I’m referring to”. I provided evidence I do not. So you’re just being completely ignorant.

Also how the actual hell is she supporting Israel when she’s just promoting HER DAMN ALBUM TO HER FANS. Jesus Christ I can’t with delusional a$$ people on this site sometimes.

Activism has become a sport nowadays. It’s not about “oh what I can do for people” it’s “I CAN DO MORE THAN YOU SO IM BETTER AND I CARE MORE ABOUT PEOPLE”. Act like a damn adult.

im done with this. Have a good day.

2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You said, and I quote:

”Y’all just don’t give a **** about the ongoing anguish of real people, you can say it. It is always easier to ignore.”

and I responded saying I did spread awareness about Palestine, have helped my friends in Palestine or who have been affected by Israel, have spread donations and have donated myself too. 

You then go to say “oh you talking about what you’ve done is not good” when you literally said, in this reply, “you do belong to the pool I’m referring to”. I provided evidence I do not. So you’re just being completely ignorant.

Also how the actual hell is she supporting Israel when she’s just promoting HER DAMN ALBUM TO HER FANS. Jesus Christ I can’t with delusional a$$ people on this site sometimes.

Activism has become a sport nowadays. It’s not about “oh what I can do for people” it’s “I CAN DO MORE THAN YOU SO IM BETTER AND I CARE MORE ABOUT PEOPLE”. Act like a damn adult.

im done with this. Have a good day.

You type really fast. You seem to be taking it personally. 

It doesn’t make sense for you to be an advocate for Palestine and simultaneously accepting of the fact of Billie actively promoting herself in a market that finds it OK to displace and kill people who have lived there for generations.

Are you done with it? Will you have a good day? I hope so.

Kids really spend way too much time on the internet. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived