đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Megan Thee Stallion dragged on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Miel
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Organizers said concertgoers need a proof of vaccination or negative Covid test from the past 72 hours and everyone is required to wear masks. but I'm not sure if they were able to check everyone if there were over 180K people.

If this could have been strictly enforced, ideally this event would be a non-issue.

But between the large amount of attendees here, and at Rolling Loud last weekend... yeah... I don't know how comprehensive their checks were.

58 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:mark: omg not the European Monsters finding this thread and coming in with their “SuPerSPreaDEr EVEnT pAnDemiCa” nonsense.

Sis NOBODY CARES. And 7 twitter spats don’t reflect the vast majority of views on Megan. Bye.

But these really could be super-spreader events? Optimistically, viral transfer would die or at least be attenuated quickly between attendees, if all of them are vaccinated ("breakthrough" infections also still unlikely). But considering the amount of people actually present at these events, that also still interact with the population in the city surrounding these events, it's... not the greatest combination in the world :cryga:

Hopefully Twitter stans aren't using this as, like, fuels for their 7 Twitter spats. This could potentially become a(nother) national public health issue, as concerts are expected to ramp up in the autumn.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Organizers said concertgoers need a proof of vaccination or negative Covid test from the past 72 hours and everyone is required to wear masks. but I'm not sure if they were able to check everyone if there were over 180K people.

There were leaked videos showing HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of people breaking in a side fence and rushing in to the festival...

get ready for the numbers in 2 weeks...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

From what I heard from people going to Lolla, it was the easiest time getting in yet and they’ve been like 7 times :saladga: my understanding is that it’s something of a clusterf**k regarding their COVID stuff

Agunimon

She was booked for it. It's the festival's responsibility to take the safety measures, not the artists.

CyanDante

The pictures of the event were downright scary. :rip:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RichAssPiss

I am totally confused about how to even understand touring in the U.S. right now. Because artists and venues are announcing shows and treating everything like normal - no vax requirements or test results needed, no masks (which would be the easiest thing to enforce). It's really a U.S. government issue that we have no federal system for tracking vaccinations. We all just have little pieces of paper. It's totally madness. 

Archived