💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby claims to be "the INFLUENCE" for getting dragged

COOOK

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

At this point he might as well go all in with delusion, what else is he gonna do, write another 'apology' noone's gonna buy?

tenor.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

Guys make sure to report some of his latest posts from his new MV (he’s getting head in one scene) for nudity and ****ography

4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

4k likes, less than 600 retweets and these are retweets ↓

Exposed myself as a twitter virgin 

InTheCloset
51 minutes ago, COOOK said:

He never had it :bon:

Neither influence nor a mind. :billie:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Sneaky Oliver

I won’t support any rapper collab from pop girls from now on :awkney: except for Kendrick 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HIM820
1 hour ago, Pretty Please said:

He’s pretty famous in circles that may or may not be yours. Frankly, in black culture he’s big at the moment. Which is what made his comments so concerning. If he had no influence then who cares. 

I agree with this to an extent. He obviously does have some influence, especially within his own community. But he’s really projecting like his influence is far and wide reaching, even to an “icon” status. He’s severely misguided with this, because there are more people who have never heard of him, than there are fans. He clearly doesn’t understand how the business works either, but he obviously doesn’t care. 

Reginald

:coffee: He's really full of himself, huh?

This guy's label/PR must be losing their minds behind the scenes lol 

judaspriest
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Guys make sure to report some of his latest posts from his new MV (he’s getting head in one scene)

By a guy?

2 hours ago, HIM820 said:

I’m starting to feel a tiny bit disgusted interscope or UMG haven’t uttered a peep about this, yet they still had the time to approve the release of his new mv this week. 

Just last month they were tweeting about Pride, promoting LGBTQ+ artist for the BTW reimagined, and now they’re completely silent? F*ck that. 

Ikr. Disgusting.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived