💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

ASIB was loved by conservatives, the ultimate all white, country folk movie. 

Yes I’m sure the conservatives loved the drag Queen subplot and the gay best friend

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Yes I’m sure the conservatives loved the drag Queen subplot and the gay best friend

Probably the version in Alabama censored all that out

:neyde:

60-65% will be a win. This could have been totally panned, which is what I was fearing a couple of months ago. 

Reality

I mean, even if the movie is bad, I don't really understand why some of y'all are having these meltdowns over it :sweat: 

99.99% of us, on this forum, are watching it because of Gaga. Even in a lot of the negative reviews, Gaga stands out as being one of the best (if not, THE best) thing in the movie. We're gucci 

🃏🖤👹

Gabi001

How long it takes to stabilize on some score? I need to know if I should go to sleep and wait until morning or if I should stay awake :huntyga:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Anveeroy
Just now, Gabi001 said:

How long it takes to stabilize on some score? I need to know if I should go to sleep and wait until morning or if I should stay awake :huntyga:

It's 5:37AM here 😩

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ConnorFilm

How annoying is it that the Chicago review from Richard Rooper counts as fresh on MC but negative on RT? Damn 6/10 reviews...

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Reality
2 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

Scores come in every day and could last for a couple of weeks. You should go to sleep :huntyga:

🃏🖤👹

ConnorFilm

Also, Grace Randolph dragged this film judging from the summary next to her review on RT's page. I hope this stays fresh in spite of her honestly. Her film opinions are so annoying. I remember she trashed the new Suicide Squad film for no reason other than the fact that she has mixed options on James Gunn

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Reality

I know some of y'all hate her, but Grace's review is up. She makes it very clear that the issues are with the script and NOT with Gaga, if that makes y'all any better about Gaga specifically 

🃏🖤👹

Archived