press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Side note, I love how casual Gaga is when talking about her process behind creating her version of Patrizia. I felt like in many of the ASIB interviews/junkets, her answers seemed so serious almost to the point where it sounded very scripted. Her energy here is already so much better.

🃏🖤👹

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not y’all already complaining about the cast looking “bored” or “uninterested.” It’s a one and a half minute clip and Gaga’s the one answering the question. They’re literally just listening to her. 

I mean Adam has no personality at all, he’s rather bland compared to his contemporaries but as long as they have that charisma on the screen. I can’t see us getting any iconic moments like we did with Bradley and Gaga. 

Madam Margolyes

That guy did live streaming again and gaga and adam praised each other and joked around so y’all melting down over nothing, classic ggd :toofunny:

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Side note, I love how casual Gaga is when talking about her process behind creating her version of Patrizia. I felt like in many of the ASIB interviews/junkets her answers seemed so serious almost to the point where it sounded very scripted. Her energy here is already so much better.

Sis is leaning into the camp on purpose & GP is eating that **** up. So many journalists were like "she's deranged, I love her so much". I do think the camp is playing better with the GP than the more serious "newbie Hollywood star" vibe she did with ASIB.

Adam looked like he's not in the room or sth. Is he ok?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

badfaith
16 minutes ago, Dennis said:

The whole cast literally wore dark colors and didn't tell Gaga :billie: I love it though

Clumsy Monster
6 minutes ago, badfaith said:

The whole cast literally wore dark colors and didn't tell Gaga :billie: I love it though

Main lead energy :firega:

Chinosky
8 minutes ago, badfaith said:

It's giving 

5b531b8b121ad65802dbc357b027d0e0.jpg

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Sweet Jane

First Letterboxd reviews:

“With so many many good actors and beautiful shots why was I left uninvolved and didn't feel any tension?” 3/5

“Beautifully crafted and filled with an amazing rhythm. Jared and Gaga stole the show.” 4/5

Archived