💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

The positive reviews are still not added? Huh?

Nope. But at least we got one negative review and one positive review added today, so the difference between good and bad reviews stayed at 58. 

Support for RT sent me this: Dear Connor,

Thank you for your email and interest in Rotten Tomatoes.

We have received requests from multiple users for tv and movie reviews. It is not necessary to submit more than once. You inquiries were previously escalated. Once they have been reviewed and approved they will be listed on our site.

Best Regards,

I responded with: 

Hello, 

Thank you for the response. 

I wouldn't feel the need to send update emails on the missing reviews if I felt like my request was being taken seriously. 

Critics like Matt Goldberg have had many reviews published since their House of Gucci review, yet that review of theirs is STILL not up on the website. 

I am not sure what the hold up is. This list of reviews I have sent over are all from certified critics. They belong on the RT website. 

I will continue emailing until I see these reviews published. I have already reached out and sent a message to Tim Ryan, the review curator for RT, about this. 

I hope this issue can be addressed very soon. I sent my initial email about this list several weeks ago.

Thank you. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers

I can appreciate that this constant pushing of RT to post these reviews comes from a good place but at the same time does it really, truly matter that much? Gaga got her praise and then some, but the movie itself has fundamental issues and that isn’t going to change just because a few more positive reviews get added. The film being fresh or rotten on there doesn’t really matter, and rarely ever does in the acting categories for major awards. If the movie gets a rotten score, then it does, and it wouldn’t be wholly undeserved either. It doesn’t matter. 

Just now, No Way Home said:

I can appreciate that this constant pushing of RT to post these reviews comes from a good place but at the same time does it really, truly matter that much? Gaga got her praise and then some, but the movie itself has fundamental issues and that isn’t going to change just because a few more positive reviews get added. The film being fresh or rotten on there doesn’t really matter, and rarely ever does in the acting categories for major awards. If the movie gets a rotten score, then it does, and it wouldn’t be wholly undeserved either. It doesn’t matter. 

I mean yeah in the end it doesn’t matter at all. Gaga is getting nominated literally everywhere. And she won at the prestigious New York Critics Circle. That’s more important than the RT score lol

2 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

Nope. But at least we got one negative review and one positive review added today, so the difference between good and bad reviews stayed at 58. 

Support for RT sent me this: Dear Connor,

Thank you for your email and interest in Rotten Tomatoes.

We have received requests from multiple users for tv and movie reviews. It is not necessary to submit more than once. You inquiries were previously escalated. Once they have been reviewed and approved they will be listed on our site.

Best Regards,

I responded with: 

Hello, 

Thank you for the response. 

I wouldn't feel the need to send update emails on the missing reviews if I felt like my request was being taken seriously. 

Critics like Matt Goldberg have had many reviews published since their House of Gucci review, yet that review of theirs is STILL not up on the website. 

I am not sure what the hold up is. This list of reviews I have sent over are all from certified critics. They belong on the RT website. 

I will continue emailing until I see these reviews published. I have already reached out and sent a message to Tim Ryan, the review curator for RT, about this. 

I hope this issue can be addressed very soon. I sent my initial email about this list several weeks ago.

Thank you. 

the shade they're throwing lmao but yeah sucks that they're missing many reviews

ConnorFilm
10 hours ago, Dennis said:

the shade they're throwing lmao but yeah sucks that they're missing many reviews

We can keep emailing them, but I don't think it's going to light a fire under their asses. They seem to be in no rush to post the list of reviews we have. It's a shame, but whatever. 

1 minute ago, Gabi001 said:

Can MGM do something about it? RT are literary censoring good press about the movie,

Maybe it's time we let patrizia take care of them

giphy.webp

3 minutes ago, Melinda Dey said:

incredible movie. Very deep. There is something to think about.

I’m glad you liked it. Some scenes actually made me cry 

HosedDownGypsy

Went in texpecting that super bornig last third of the movie with not much Patrizia in it. But damn I was hooked from beginning till the end, I find those scenes about the Gucci business financial doings so integral to the movie and super interesting. The thing that I found most interesting is the polarity of Domenico del Sole and Patrizia, both being outsiders trying to take over the business, except for one actually succefully doing it.

Dont get the criticism AT ALL, super interessting movie, excited to watch it again!

RAIN ON ME

ConnorFilm

Out of the seven reviews HOG got added on RT last week, only two were positive. I still can't believe online staff are dragging their asses when it comes to posting the 15-plus positive reviews that we know are out there. 

Big Reputation
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Out of the seven reviews HOG got added on RT last week, only two were positive. I still can't believe online staff are dragging their asses when it comes to posting the 15-plus positive reviews that we know are out there. 

Are we still fresh?

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

ConnorFilm
Just now, Reputation King said:

Are we still fresh?

Yes, but barely.

172 positive reviews

115 negative reviews. 

It was 170 verses 110 last week. 

The difference between positive and negative reviews shrank from 60 reviews to 57. 

OnionGirl

Can you guys please fill this form saying these reviews should be fresh? https://fandango.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3NMwx66TSe9KAfz

Matt Goldberg - Collider B- (ALL of this guy's B- reviews on RT are fresh)

Zehra Phelan - Flavourmag 3/5 (she clearly liked the movie despite its flaws - the woman literally said it's enjoyable and entertaining)

Archived