Top Posters In This Topic

• Teletubby

• RAMROD

• C1trus

• Sour Candy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her Do What U Want era except she did it 100% right 

Levitating doesn't need a remix. It's perfect in itself! 

Rahrahbitchson

As it should, this remix was so unnecessary in first place :oprah:

Stop singing my part now, baby!
Anderson123

Not that I even listened to the remix because the original is already perfect but they did the right thing and in a matter of 1-2 days. Glad to see they listen to the fans.

Frank Potion

Screaming. END THAT HOMOPHOBE. 

DaCanceledt :fan:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
Mister G

Now we need a Director‘s Cut for the Solo Version and all is well. Also, if you use Spotify make sure you hide the version with him so it doesn’t play if you stream either version of Future Nostalgia. 

• Thanks 1
LaLuna

Let this be a lesson to all pop girls out there: Don't collab with idiot rappers, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

FATHER, SON, HOUSE OF GUCCI
Omar Vela

I've never liked the version with Dababby, sounds forced as almost every pop song that has a random rapper thrown on it...

vpez

The pretty annoying tiktok trend made me kinda dislike the song, but I'll give the solo version a couple more streams now, I mean it's always been superior and their move to kinda kick him out is awesome, I hope it will go #1 now without him. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
sexy

God, I love her.

This is one of those things where you can really see who an artist is – do they keep quiet or do the right thing? Reminds me of when she endorsed Bernie in the 2020 primaries – clearly something she didn't have to do, but she believed in the cause and used her platform for good.

big props miss lipa

LDGA

Where are the guys that two days ago were saying "She is not GoInG To dO nOtHiNg"? I want to laugh. 

• Thanks 1