Gucci Trailer Coming Tomorrow

Jill

Featured Posts

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I cannot wait. Please let this be good. Pray I Hope GIF

(I wish we could get a soundtrack for every Gaga movie) 

OhHenny2020
34 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Well not always the case, ben affleck won oscars for writing and producing, and has never even been nominated for his acting, but in the trailer for the way back for which he was only starring (not writing/producing), it still said ‘academy award winner ben affleck’

This makes sense, “Academy Award Winner” obviously draws more attention and hype. And acclaim.. And Oscars :stalkga:

River

Like she said that the Obi Wan Kenobi series is canceled last year :bear:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

androiduser
35 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Well not always the case, ben affleck won oscars for writing and producing, and has never even been nominated for his acting, but in the trailer for the way back for which he was only starring (not writing/producing), it still said ‘academy award winner ben affleck’

writing/producing are "higher level" categories, music is something completely different. Not to mention that he had two wins, not one. The industry logic and unwritten rules won't change just because Gaga fans want them too.

Janet Jackson was never "Academy Award nominee Janet Jackson" in her movies.

zakariah

YESSSS!!! although, i do hope that the film isn't delayed or pushed back because it isn't gonna debut at the Venice Film Festival

Stephen
24 minutes ago, androiduser said:

writing/producing are "higher level" categories, music is something completely different. Not to mention that he had two wins, not one. The industry logic and unwritten rules won't change just because Gaga fans want them too.

Janet Jackson was never "Academy Award nominee Janet Jackson" in her movies.

Is it really a rule though? :oprah: I can't think of a proper precedent for Gaga's situation. Janet isn't the same because she didn't win. 

OhHenny2020
54 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I cannot wait. Please let this be good. Pray I Hope GIF

(I wish we could get a soundtrack for every Gaga movie) 

We’ll have to settle for a high fashion assassin :firega: and Scientologist :trollga: from the Top Gun tribe in Chromatica ballad reject this time sis, and you will enjoy it. :lolga:

edit: ok she’s not an assassin, but in Chromatica, there are no rules :sis:

Wet Fire

Gucci and L4S era starting almost at the same time is exactly what I needed in my life :fatcat:

Siena
48 minutes ago, zakariah said:

YESSSS!!! although, i do hope that the film isn't delayed or pushed back because it isn't gonna debut at the Venice Film Festival

their official twitter bio says "coming November 2021" so I doubt it will be pushed back! 

fingers crossed it stays that way :ohno: 

androiduser
29 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Is it really a rule though? :oprah: I can't think of a proper precedent for Gaga's situation. Janet isn't the same because she didn't win. 

Eminem and Common are both winners for Best Song and they're never presented as "Academy Award Winners" in the trailers for movies they do after the win.

In the acting world, the Best Song win is not a movie category.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived