31 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Just make sure his jewels catch fire :firega:

I’ll start there then. :lolga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James

And all the news outlets are talking about how he brought Tory on stage, not the context nor the hate he spewed…

littlepotter

Ugh, why did he have to be hot :madge:

I'm waiting for a couple people to come in and start saying anyone criticizing him for homophobia is being microaggressive :billie:

chaeri pls

RudraCNG
35 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Prepare for Dua Lipa’s DWUW era with Levitating remix deleted from all platforms :sis:

At least she has a solo version of Levitating where he's not credited as a writer :selena:

And it's the superior version :sis:

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm waiting for a couple people to come in and start saying anyone criticizing him for homophobia is being microaggressive :billie:

Honestly I'm surprised the "cAnCeL cUlTuRe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people aren't here yet :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ziggy

What? :laughga: what a bizarre and random series of things to say like...who just spur of the moment thinks that when they’re like “put your lighters up”. What ever happened to stuff like left side go DA right side go BABY? :laughga:

HIM820

He literally killed someone in like 2018 and was happy he got away with it… horrible human being. 

ThisGuyTony
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

And Dula was having a remix song with this?? :bradley:

Dua about to have her DWUW moment and delete this version from streaming + iTunes. :bradley:

FFXIV WhiteMage

Disgusting! I’m really not that familiar with him but this clip is enough to prove his disgusting personality 🤮

Agunimon
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Ignore him and focus on Big Sean. :vegas:

Gagaloo911

Yuck. Disgust.

We will NOT be streaming any of his music anymore.

Hopefully Dua calls him out or says something, cause this is unacceptable and she agreed to do a collab with him.

LaLuna

Pop girls really, REALLY need to stop collaborating with rappers. Not only is the formula tired af but these idiots are, for the most part, problematic, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic morons.

Archived