đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Your fav TV Series Finale?

judaspriest

Featured Posts

Oriane

Six Feet Under >>>>

I wasn't even such a fan of the series, but the finale is perfect and totally fits the show.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
1 hour ago, A MESS said:

Let's just say that at least, in some ways, PD made sense and was beautifully poetic...GOT, on the other hand.............

To the point the GOT finale felt like a parody of Dreadful's

boyerased
2 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

Both endings to Twin Peaks, old and new season. There's nothing like it, nor will there ever be. Thinking about it gives me chills!

I'm still not sure if I even want there to be another season or if it should be left untouched, having ended the way it did. Maybe in another 25 years, but only if it's directed by David Lynch.

I forgot about this! Even if season two was a bit messy I really liked how it ended and of course The Return. Maybe one more season, for the last time. :heart:

judaspriest
12 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

To the point the GOT finale felt like a parody of Dreadful's

Im serious, Dear Shook Reaction. Penny's finale with Vanessa begging the love of her life, with whom she never even had sex, to kill her was a thing of beauty, but Daenerys "count to 20" line right before Jon's "Yo muh kween" and then the dragon roasting the chair was like something out of Gods of Egypt :wtfga:

RudraCNG

Lost. Sorry not sorry. I know it's unpopular, but for me it made sense and I cried a lot having to say goodbye to the characters. Same with Desperate Housewives.

Jose P

Veep had an immaculate and genius finale, one of the best dark comedies I’ve seen

LaLuna

I seem to only remember the bad ones like How I Met Your Mother and Seinfeld :billie:

I honestly haven't really been blown away by a series finale, most of the time I either hate it or just go like "Aww, cute". 

I dunno, maybe the Everybody Loves Raymond finale, it wasn't anything spectacular, but it was really sweet and heartwarming and really fit the whole spirit of the show.

Stupid Oreo

WandaVision made me cry:deadbanana::fatcat:

Jasoneg1990

The Vampire Diaries. I felt that everything got tied up and well as it could. And the fact that the entire final season was full of little callbacks really made it special. 

Galagala

QUEEN'S GAMBIT is a rare tv drama series ending on a high note.:golfclap:

Archived