Your fav TV Series Finale?

judaspriest

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

If I had to say my least favorite I'd go with Lost, that final season ruined all the magic of the show for me.

Really?! I loved the final season and found the finale to be sooooooooo emotional :messga: truly a clever show about the human experience, letting go, and cherishing those alive and dead. 

BlingNotTheMusic
Spoiler

The flashes in the final season were the remaining characters right before they "pass on". Everything in seasons 1-5 happened, but a lot of people took from the finale that they were dead the whole time or something. Season 6 showed everyone died either on the island or much later in life off the island. But the Jacks story had to happen that way so he would end up in the church and finally pass on with everyone else. It's hard to explain, but it all makes sense. And the finale doesn't discount everything that happened in the show or cancel everything that happened, which is what a lot of people got from it. 

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What annoys me about it is that in the end it was all about the characters and the island had no relevance. I was more interested in the mystery of it but in the end it all meant nothing. 

No no no, see, this is a HUGE misconception about the finale. They weren't saying none of that happened (what happened, happened) but 

Spoiler alert

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The flashes in the final season were the remaining characters right before they "pass on". Everything in seasons 1-5 happened, but a lot of people took from the finale that they were dead the whole time or something. Season 6 showed everyone died either on the island or much later in life off the island. But the Jacks story had to happen that way so he would end up in the church and finally pass on with everyone else. It's hard to explain, but it all makes sense. And the finale doesn't discount everything that happened in the show or cancel everything that happened, which is what a lot of people got from it. 

Reveal hidden contents

No no no, see, this is a HUGE misconception about the finale. They weren't saying none of that happened (what happened, happened) but 

Spoiler alert

I know it happened but the island was like a character itself. There were so many mysteries about it that never got answered in the end. 

weed

I can't think of a single show I've loved that I've watched beginning to end that had a finale that I particularly thought was amazing :nooo: I either lose interest and don't finish it or I'm usually dissatisfied with the ending. Maybe Westworld (until it continues, if it does). 

omg upon typing this I googled about WW and season 4 is confirmed!!!! I can't fking wait omg

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know it happened but the island was like a character itself. There were so many mysteries about it that never got answered in the end. 

Idk I was very satisfied as they solved many of the big season 1 mysteries including Adam and Eve and the smoke monster. I didn't feel slighted or like they didn't answer the important stuff. 

And as they said, the most important time of their lives was on the island. So it all was real and the show wouldn't exist without the island. 

That's what I got from it anyway :bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Lost. Sorry not sorry. I know it's unpopular, but for me it made sense and I cried a lot having to say goodbye to the characters. Same with Desperate Housewives.

LOST was and is truly one of the greatest shows of all time. I was WEEPING at the finale like all the flashbacks to the island and they all start remembering how they know each other :messga: it really was the best built story and they just stomped on your heart at the end. I love shows that don't discount their preview seasons and include everything, LOST did that better than any show I've ever seen. 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

AHS: HOTEL.

You have a jawline for days. 

I just finished rewatching this season last night :messga:

BlingNotTheMusic

I loved the Sex And The City finale. I feel they did the show justice. The movie was cute. The sequel was....there :huntyga:

Ally McBeal ending was great. 

Lumiere

wow I just realized that I really don't watch that much TV :gayhat:

I'd say WandaVision (so far)

anigif_sub-buzz-6990-1614987264-3.gif?ou

Madam Margolyes

The Leftovers and Veep.

I saw mentions of Homeland, is the final season really good? I stopped watching after 5 seasons and I kind of want to catch up, but I’m like 3 seasons behind :fatcat:

- AHS: Murder House (they did a great job at tying in all the ghosts from the season)

- AHS: Asylum (minus the aliens, of course, but Sister Jude's last line + Dominique = classic; also, last season with a decent ending)

- OITNB (did such a good job at showing the unfairness of social divides for what it is instead of going for a happy ending for everyone; I know a lot of people dislike the last few seasons starting with the riot, but I honestly loved every season of that show)

- Charmed (so glad they ended up being renewed for Season 8 and got a great ending, Season 7 ending was a mess)

- And last but not least of course:

Avatar The Last Airbender Cartoon GIF

The Child

Although I hated the last season, the last 4 minutes completely redeem the whole season.

Sex And The City had a perfect ending, the movies just ruin it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I hate Desperate Housewives ending, I wanted all of them to grow old together on Wisteria Lane. I also strongly disliked the OITNB ending because it was just too real and painful.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JanStan

Golden Girls!!! The way Dorothy kept coming back and the way their crying looked unscripted. A classic ending!

Archived