Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Amusement Park Plays Iconic Gaga Music

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

So I’m currently at the amusement park King’s Island in Cincinnati, OH and upon entering the park they play orchestral arrangements of pop songs. Well today as I entered they were playing Perfect Illusion followed by The Cure. They play a lot of songs from Taylor’s 1989 too. Which probably speaks to having old licensing agreements, if those are the “recent” hits they’re playing. Anyway, 

article-0-0CB92B5D00000578-964_468x334.j

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

PunkTheFunk

Being a Gaga stan is a rollercoaster of emotions so it's quite fitting.

littlepotter

Please this is so creepy :air: yesterday I was in a car ride with my friend and she put some lady gaga music for me. she played The Cure and Perfect Illusion :gum:

chaeri pls

SharkmanthaC
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Please this is so creepy :air: yesterday I was in a car ride with my friend and she put some lady gaga music for me. she played The Cure and Perfect Illusion :gum:

Maybe your friend controls the music at Kings Island. 

she/her/hers

Ronnie

OMG. I grew up in Indiana and King’s Island was everything! I didn’t realize they were still open for business. I rode my first coasters there, “The Vortex”, “King Cobra”, “The Beast”, “Top Gun”.

Oh, the memories :flutter:

Pablo
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

OMG. I grew up in Indiana and King’s Island was everything! I didn’t realize they were still open for business. I rode my first coasters there, “The Vortex”, “King Cobra”, “The Beast”, “Top Gun”.

Oh, the memories :flutter:

There is so little to do in these states, they better not close down :icega:

Don't visit my profile

Archived