Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lil Nas X expected to break YouTube record

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Jill
5 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I don't think he flopped yet though?

No but his first single was so so successful everybody believed he would fade into obscurity after that, like so many before.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RAMROD

I made my husband watched it too today :billie:

He enjoyed it for the eye candies in there  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
13 hours ago, Economy said:

Depending what u wanna focus on. Hes the only solo artist to do it regardless of being male, female, black or white, gay or straight so id say first artist is the main thing

Saying first black gay artist seems more like a sub category as if some artist had already done it and so u get real specific to be able to say someone broke a record still

That's what I was thinking, cuz saying he's the first openly black gay solo artist to do it implies that there could have been a closeted gay black artist before him, or an openly gay white artist, or a straight black artist, etc. I think what they wanted to say was he's the first solo artist to do it and it's a win for our community because he happens to he a gay black man

chaeri pls

Economy
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That's what I was thinking, cuz saying he's the first openly black gay solo artist to do it implies that there could have been a closeted gay black artist before him, or an openly gay white artist, or a straight black artist, etc. I think what they wanted to say was he's the first solo artist to do it and it's a win for our community because he happens to he a gay black man

Yeah thats what i mean. Usually when they say first "something something artist" with a very specific category its usually because another artist of a different sex, gender, race etc already achieved it.

I think its more prestigeous to just say first artist (or at least solo artist) to achieve it and then as a side note mention that hes black lgbt rather than only saying that and making it sound like hes only breaking the record in that category 😅

Archived