💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

[Rumor]Lady Gaga show on Fortnite in December

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Obobo

I read the original post that /r/popheads took from and it didn't mention Gaga...only Ariana...

JazzGa

Even though this is super late I think attending a virtual concert as a lil avatar sounds great. I'll be re-downloading Fortnite on my lil bro bro's Xbox specifically for this event. :legend:

Imagine how much better it woulda been during peak pandemic though! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Louie

I found this Interesting, Bloodpop follows the Chief Creative Officer at Epic Games (Makers of Fortnite) :gum: 

Screenshot-2021-07-21-200538.png

HIM820
13 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

this was rumoured last year, and about 3/4 months ago LGN confirmed it's existence for Dec 2020 - which would explain Gaga's random teasing at that point at least.

recently, Ariana Grande's fornite concert (which was scrapped like Gaga's in 2020) is said to be rescheduled soon, but no word on whether Gaga's is. If i am honest i think the era has been scrapped in its entirey especially now tour is delayed and we'll just see what happens next year.

She might be contractually obligated to do a concert for them though, it just might not be Chromatica related anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
franminervini
17 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

So Ariana is confirmed! So excited for Gaga 😍

Well, Ariana being confirmed down mean that Gaga will still do it... 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

RahrahWitch

Remember the 2020 rumored concert and the purple sky rain on me "hints" :bradley:

Genuine Guy 09

December starting to make sense a bit more, with Gucci coming end of Nov she’s in a promo run, rather then just randomly doing it one month 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• 2 weeks later...

the ariana one was... interesting

I don't really get the point? it wasn't even like live vocals? maybe it would've been cooler if I "played" the game during it? i don't really understand how it worked/what even happened lmaooo though the whole time all I could think of was this would fit with gaga/Enigma vibes - maybe gaga's will come out to promote return to enigma shows :'-) 

Archived