💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Antonoff on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Producers

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

11-feature-jack-antonoff-2021-bb10-heath

Jack Antonoff recently gave an interview to Billboard magazine, in which he talked about producing music and working with singers such as Lorde and Taylor.

Lana Del Rey was also interviewed in the article:

“What can you say about Jack Antonoff? For me, the magic of working with Jack was that he had that contagious energy when I had nothing more to give. He dragged me into the studio, I riffed over four songs and never did another take on them again. It’s one of the first times I just ad-libbed and had fun without thinking about what would end up happening to the songs since I made my first record. (Maybe I did a little bit of that with Ultraviolence, but that was a long time ago.) Besides his contagious energy, Jack plays any and every instrument you could ever imagine, from steel pedal to drums. He’s like a one-man show. You get to choose the genre, and he plays it all out. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a producer myself — but when it comes to musicianship, his talent is one of a kind. I love him, everybody loves him, and he’s very deserving of his ever-growing prestige.”

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/9603256/jack-antonoff-producers-now-digital-cover-interview

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

He is an Annoying Pest  :applause: I dislike him

Dude I wish I knew why I deeply hate him so much besides the fact that I think FUN absolutely sucks :air: but y'know good for him

gumzy3000

Great producer and cute face, how can you not just want to hug and cuddle him? :teehee:

trolly troll troll

Anveeroy
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

He is an Annoying Pest  :applause: I dislike him

Agreed

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF
17 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

He’s a good producer but he kinda makes the same thing over and over lol 

You are 100% right though.. his songs with Lana start to become formulaic.. they have pretty much no build up or beautiful bridges like she used to do, just piano and folksy guitars. Chemtrails is the only Lana album I only listened once. :/ 

31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You are 100% right though.. his songs with Lana start to become formulaic.. they have pretty much no build up or beautiful bridges like she used to do, just piano and folksy guitars. Chemtrails is the only Lana album I only listened once. :/ 

I think when she started working with Jack Antoff she lost her distinct sound, don't get me wrong NFR was a masterpiece but Chemtrails literally felt like a less interesting part 2.

I hope to god Gaga never works with him.

For a second my messy ass thought this was the producer that f.cked up the GOT series :smh:

There is something about him that makes me really uncomfortable :saladga: But beyond that, except the fact that he said "Gaga makes basic music", I don't have anything against him

Archived