event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

Any updates from tonight's show? Are everyone's phones still locked? For Tuesday's show, I got out around this time.

GagaStefi
3 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Katy perry was in the audience :bradley:

I don’t know if she was… bill def was tho 

reysus

yes bill clinton was there, and i cried so much during the show. I honestly can't even remember most of the setlist I was just a mess, but in the best way. Tony literally did the :tony: emoji after every song and it was just so beautiful and a celebration of a full life. You could truly tell how much he means to gaga, and honestly I don't know where she would be without him. It is really a connection like no other.

GucciGa

People in the audience saying Biden was there but I think they are confused with Clinton?? Idk..

😇

brennan731
6 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Omg i'm emotional :bradley:

Yeah, I was beyond. What a NIGHT. I’ll write a detailed report tomorrow!!

brennan731
26 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

People in the audience saying Biden was there but I think they are confused with Clinton?? Idk..

Probably because she said during Luck Be A Lady, “Hello Mr. President.” And pointed at Bill Clinton. Biden def wasn’t there. 

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, zzzatch08 said:

It was amazing!! What stage door does she come out of? We are waiting!

Take it with a giant grain of salt, but someone said there's a party for Tony at a restaurant tonight so I wonder if she might not sign like she did last time....considering his health/dementia I imagine they don't want to start the party late.

Archived