Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

pachinko
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Rude

:(

He's a fcking legend!!

Omg, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying you can tell time has taken it's toll on Tony. But he gave it 100% and he doesn't need to because he is definitely a legend.  

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whigney Houstan

So according to one of the reviews, Netflix’s head honcho Ted Sarandos was in the audience last night…:ally:

Jase

Reading through a review and this jumped out:

"I can’t underplay how much this was a Lady Gaga presentation. The way she acts with him is so full of love and respect. She guided him through their duets, giving him encouragement, and you could see how much he loved it. Whatever Lady Gaga does in the rest of her long life, no one should ever forget this chapter. She certainly was raised right."

What a lovely thing to write.

Glamourpuss
16 minutes ago, Jase said:

Reading through a review and this jumped out:

"I can’t underplay how much this was a Lady Gaga presentation. The way she acts with him is so full of love and respect. She guided him through their duets, giving him encouragement, and you could see how much he loved it. Whatever Lady Gaga does in the rest of her long life, no one should ever forget this chapter. She certainly was raised right."

What a lovely thing to write.

I hope she gets to see this review. :flutter:

endotique
On 8/4/2021 at 9:44 AM, HausofJacqueline said:

When I bought my ticket on Ticketmaster, it said to show up 90 minutes early. Anyone who went yesterday know if we actually have to adhere to that?

You don’t have to adhere to that - but I strongly suggest doing so if you want concessions or merch. I spent like an hour and a half in the merch line, missed her entrance, and still wasn’t able to get anything so I’m trying to find someone to grab something for me tonight.

Otherwise, people were still entering right up to 8pm.

GagaStefi

What time does she go on? I'm assuming 9PM since it was an hour and a half show and everyone started tweeting at like 10:30PM.

zzzatch08
44 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

What time does she go on? I'm assuming 9PM since it was an hour and a half show and everyone started tweeting at like 10:30PM.

She goes on first 

endotique
46 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

8:45ish.

Saint Hollywood

I’m outside the venue right now but I don’t have tickets :bradley:

Someone please sell me tickets if they can’t go :bear:

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, vinster13 said:

Attending in spirit <3

me too

she/her/hers

GagaStefi
35 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Is anyone going tonight?