šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Thank you! I didn't know who they were...but yes...Aquaria looked phenomenal. "AgeofAquaria" on Instagram for storiesĀ of her red wig look.Ā 

More looks for @littlepotterĀ to slay with in the color game.Ā 

she/her/hers

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

More looks for @littlepotterĀ to slay with in the color game.Ā 

Is this a hint for next round :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Her second look was made by Natali and it was gorgeous! She dedicated La Vie En Rose to Natali and came down into the audience and sang to her parents and Natali. Michael was sitting a few seats away from them too.

Aquaria and Alaska were there, and Sunny Hostin, one of the co-hosts of The View, was seated at one of the tables on the stage!

Did Michael and Gaga interact?:fatcat:

MessyTop
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Did Michael and Gaga interact?:fatcat:

Nope. Hehehe just with her family. She was truly happy to share the night with them. She was glowing with pride.Ā 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ā Is it true?oh my godĀ 

Yeah itā€™s true. But it was funny. She talked about picking her songĀ for her funeral. She sangĀ CoqueteĀ 

she said ā€œ I donā€™t want to buried with a bad perm and a pink dress ā€œ

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, britney1022 said:

There was one merch stand in the back. It had three shirts and a tiny poster. I got the black crewneck. Itā€™s basically the clothes on her site with the New York dates laid over it.Ā 

Ooooh what was the posterĀ 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whigney Houstan
1 hour ago, brennan731 said:

Iā€™m hearing there is no merchandise!!

Honestly not that surprising.

EGOT2027

iā€™m curious for other people who were there: did any of it feel improvised to you? the show was amazing, but it did seem like to me that gaga was only supposed to sing maybe one or two songs in the beginning and she was sorta stalling for a bit. it just seemed like she was about to introduce him sooooo many times but then started another song. i hope tonyĀ is okay :/

Ā 

regardless, AMAZING show. watching how good gaga is with tony made me emo as ****. she doesnā€™t miss a beat and is able to consider his complex needs on top of everything she is already managing while performing flawlessly. their bond is so pure

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

iā€™m curious for other people who were there: did any of it feel improvised to you? the show was amazing, but it did seem like to me that gaga was only supposed to sing maybe one or two songs in the beginning and she was sorta stalling for a bit. it just seemed like she was about to introduce him sooooo many times but then started another song. i hope tonyĀ is okay :/

Ā 

regardless, AMAZING show. watching how good gaga is with tony made me emo as ****. she doesnā€™t miss a beat and is able to consider his complex needs on top of everything she is already managing while performing flawlessly. their bond is so pure

Naaaah I asked the ushers and they told me the running time was pretty much to the dot. I think she was just relaxed and enjoying herself. First time with an audience in a long timeĀ 

EGOT2027
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Naaaah I asked the ushers and they told me the running time was pretty much to the dot. I think she was just relaxed and enjoying herself. First time with an audience in a long timeĀ 

in that case, iā€™m surprised they structuredĀ the show that way then. people around me were getting worried tonyĀ wasnā€™t actually coming outā€¦one couple left lol.Ā 

again, AMAZING show. tbhĀ maybe my friend and i were just too blazed and reading too much into things LOL

AURAOFSHEISSE

Itā€™s so beautiful to hear all your lovely stories, Iā€™m so happy for everyone that got to witness such a special nightšŸ¤

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

GucciGa
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

one couple left lol.Ā 

Hahaha idiots!!Ā 

I think Gaga's job really is to smooth things over and be ready to jump on if Tony falters, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was stalling. I'm honestly astounded that he's able to go out there and sing.Ā 

Ā 

And as for the scheduling? Thats how Tony has been singing. Doing full concerts at home with his pianist all through the pandemic. He wouldn't have been able to do 2 songs here and there. 2 confusing for him.Ā 

šŸ˜‡

tyler k
57 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Itā€™s so beautiful to hear all your lovely stories, Iā€™m so happy for everyone that got to witness such a special nightšŸ¤

agreed, i'm getting so much joy just from reading everyone's experiences. it sounds so wonderful:enigma:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

GucciGa
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Nope. Hehehe just with her family. She was truly happy to share the night with them. She was glowing with pride.Ā 

I think he's warned her not to šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

šŸ˜‡

Archived