💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Sarah H

Can't wait to see this, sounds like it was brilliant! Glad those who went had a great time! 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

You have no idea.. not a ****ing CLUE. NOT ONE. How happy this makes me. Gaga’s my favorite singer ever and I was so worried the cigarettes and stuff were catching up to her. 

This!! She sounded so amaze.

GucciGa

Me waiting for the 5000 word reviews from the ppl on here who went.... 

Daffy Duck Waiting GIF

😇

NotDoctor

To those who went, out of curiosity, was anyone in the venue wearing masks?  (I know vaccination was required for entry)

HausofJacqueline

When I bought my ticket on Ticketmaster, it said to show up 90 minutes early. Anyone who went yesterday know if we actually have to adhere to that?

HausofJacqueline

When I bought my ticket on ticketmaster, it said to arrive 90 minutes early. Does anyone who went yesterday know if we actually have to adhere to this? Or can I show up 30 mins early. 

hpmcmill
26 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

To those who went, out of curiosity, was anyone in the venue wearing masks?  (I know vaccination was required for entry)

Many were wearing masks, yes - many not too. Maybe 60 not wearing/40 wearing? Or maybe 50/50.

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Yeah I would say half and half.  Do what makes you comfortable 

pachinko
36 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Hardly anyone was wearing masks once inside seated 

pachinko
14 minutes ago, HausofJacqueline said:

When I bought my ticket on Ticketmaster, it said to show up 90 minutes early. Anyone who went yesterday know if we actually have to adhere to that?

No. I arrived at 7:40pm and there was a huge line outside to get in.

56 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Nancy Pelosi was lol 

And might I add I think she was Tony’s biggest stan. She was always the first to start a standing ovation and could not stay seated 😂 she was completely mesmerized and living for it

NotDoctor
2 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Nancy Pelosi was lol 

And might I add I think she was Tony’s biggest stan. She was always the first to start a standing ovation and could not stay seated 😂 she was completely mesmerized and living for it

That’s WILD 😂😂

GucciGa
9 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Nancy Pelosi was lol 

She's his generation. Prob a groupie bk in the day :gaysia:

😇

Arcadia

This was also her best rendition of Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) :bradley: she way she belted the last part of the song, the theatrics in her technique, peak vocal ability, it was so unique

hpmcmill
4 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

This was also her best rendition of Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) :bradley: she way she belted the last part of the song, the theatrics in her technique, peak vocal ability, it was so unique

Yessss!! And her New York, New York was as sublime as the Sinatra tribute performance we have — maybe better!!

Archived