Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Ryan Murphy's Fav Episodes of AHS

BabbleOnBling

Featured Posts

Jill
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

That's like 3 episodes :sharon: and there's no episode 14 sis :what:

Oh come on. How could you not remember The Tale? It started with that old lady opening the book and telling the story of the episode whilst drinking coffee or something. I watched a long time ago so the details are blurry, but I remember it being a very high quality episode.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabbleOnBling
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Oh come on. How could you not remember The Tale? It started with that old lady opening the book and telling the story of the episode whilst drinking coffee or something. I watched a long time ago so the details are blurry, but I remember it being a very high quality episode.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

gypsy101
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

also Ryan hasn't directed an episode since "Checking In" !!!!

wow! thanks for the info. in his defense he is very busy, he’s had like 6 new shows the past 3 years

HIM820
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

wow! thanks for the info. in his defense he is very busy, he’s had like 6 new shows the past 3 years

I thought the same thing. I’m wondering if he might direct an episode for Double Feature since he’s been quite vocal about it on his social media more so than previous seasons. 

judaspriest
21 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

The scene where Gaga is looking for her next victim :v:with that "I want to tear you apart" song playing in the background is one of the best AHS scenes ever. 

The scene that sold the show for me

Archived