šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Vinyl Was Once Sold For $1 On Walmart??!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

CyanLights

I've seen people at Walmart get a lot of records for $1.00 (Katy Perry/Smile, Gaga/Chromatica, etc.)Ā 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I've seen people at Walmart get a lot of records for $1.00 (Katy Perry/Smile, Gaga/Chromatica, etc.)Ā 

I read it is only on Super Walmart :oprah:

I am intrigued. I may have to check now

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bonkers

I'm going to guess these were door crasher specials.Ā  Stores put incredible deals on a few items to get people into the store.Ā  The door crasher specialsĀ sells out (called a lost leader) and people hopefully buy something else.Ā  Or they get one of the specials and hopefully buy something else.

This thread is proof of how it works.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lady Adga

Lots of LMAO in the thread about Smile for 1$ and here all in silenceĀ :ladyhaha:

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I'm going to guess these were door crasher specials.Ā  Stores put incredible deals on a few items to get people into the store.Ā  The door crasher specialsĀ sells out (called a lost leader) and people hopefully buy something else.Ā  Or they get one of the specials and hopefully buy something else.

This thread is proof of how it works.

Yeah I donā€™t really see this as the case. I see this as more of a ā€œtoo high onĀ inventory so letā€™s clearance them outā€ situation.

Dayman
41 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Yeah I donā€™t really see this as the case. I see this as more of a ā€œtoo high onĀ inventory so letā€™s clearance them outā€ situation.

This 100% big box retailers donā€™t like carrying albums longer than a year. Even Target exclusive CDs for Chromatica were out of the store within the year. If itā€™s not the latest release it has a low chance of selling in a store like this UNLESS itā€™s clearance.

rawrimamonster

Back in my day sonny, you could buy Born This Way for $1 from Amazon Dot Com on launch day.Ā 

Archived