• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

yeah she will be like....."Happy 50 year Anniversary love u so much....oh and btw my new single's dropping tomrrow luv,bye gurlss" :hor:

Or Maybe: I am so honored to be here tonight. Thank you for believing in me. I love you so much. And I think that its the perfect time to announce that I will announce an announcement about an announcement about my new album ARTPOP. After that Gaga will make a :derpga: face and wil say bye.

Edited by unknownname

In before fans on here are disappointed gaga only performed their songs and speechless and you and i. :nails: :nails: Stop getting your hopes up Gagz has told us over and over we are not getting ANYTHING this year.

Who cares, really ?

I am so proud she gets to sing alongside these legends

and I would be more than satisfied if she performs Speechless and/or You And I,

my favorite Gaga songs :giveup:

NewYorkCity

http://media.tumblr....19Qb1qgpvvm.gif

Why do you over-hype yourself allways on this forum? New single? Born this way songs?

We only know she's going to perform with them... Isn't that enought? Stop commenting on the article "please Gaga new single!" Is ridiculous...

Edited by NewYorkCity

Or Maybe: I am so honored to be here tonight. Thank you for believeing in me. I love you so much. And I think that its the perfect time to announce that I will announce an announcement about an announcement about my new album ARTPOP. After that Gaga will make a :derpga: face and wil say bye.

lmaoo :lmao:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

This emoticon is amazing.

It was made my Fusel, I remember it was on his profile and he was calling it "misel" (mikey + fusel)

Another member posted it yesterday, sorry, can't remember which member it was :sweat:

HighwayFantasy

OMG i getting a heart attack! Finally some new gaga tv shows! And with WHO?? THE ROLLING STONES omg

RAMROD

I believe Gaga is only going to sing one song, and if lucky, once more, together with the other guests stars, Bruce Springsteen, and Black Keys by the end of the show.

I mean look at their shows few days ago, Mary J were only singing one of RS song. That is all.

So don't get your hopes up, Ya'll!

Gaga is guest starring, not opening or something like that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡