• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

I can't wait to tell my Dad about this! He always talks about Mick Jagger and how he is such a better performer then Gaga is or any new artist these days... "Oh yeah dad!? Well now they're performing together!"

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TheProfessor

I can't wait to tell my Dad about this! He always talks about Mick Jagger and how he is such a better performer then Gaga is or any new artist these days... "Oh yeah dad!? Well now they're performing together!"

inb4 he turns in a gaga fan!!!! :troll: :toofloppy: :lolgaga: :lmao:

nick4bty

New article by AP:

NEW YORK (AP) ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ Lady Gaga toned down? That's a possibility when she performs with the Rolling Stones on the final concert marking the band's 50th anniversary.

The avant-garde pop star is set to join the Stones Saturday night at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. But it may not be the colorful Gaga that audiences have come to expect.

"I think Mick (Jagger) said she wanted to do it without any of that (glitz and glam), which would be fun actually," says drummer Charlie Watts.

"But I don't mind if she dresses up in whatever. He does, so why shouldn't she?" he chuckled in an interview Tuesday, as Ronnie Wood joined in the laughter.

"I'll tell you, some of (Mick's) outfits are Lady Gaga," Watts continued.

"He's molting on the last song. He had this huge feather thing on," Wood said, referring to one of Jagger's onstage ensembles during the group's "50 and Counting" mini-tour, which has included stops in London and New York. They will also play in Newark on Thursday.

Despite all the commotion that surrounds Gaga, the Rolling Stones believe she's the real deal.

"I think underneath she's very talented," Wood said. "I happen to like the way she sings, and it'll be interesting to see the way she handles it."

New article by AP:

Despite all the commotion that surrounds Gaga, the Rolling Stones believe she's the real deal.

"I think underneath she's very talented," Wood said. "I happen to like the way she sings, and it'll be interesting to see the way she handles it."

Getting that recognition and praise from the legends themselves. :clap: