💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney DRAGS her dad & Jamie-Lynn: This c-ship killed my dreams

Gimme More

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Must you always be so condescending?

I don’t understand why she needs to criticize her audience for smoking weed on her shows at the same post as she’s criticizing her abusive family. I get it tho, she’s furious and she has every right to be just that. But she has the media on her side, if she keeps going off about everything and everyone she might lose support. Girl, those documentaries were very important for this case and to spread the word.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Omg, this feels surreal, she went OFF, we finally have answers! So she really did not like the documentary... which I find very strange tbh, it's partly thanks to that documentary that people understood that what's going on is real and serious and something needs to be done. 

chaeri pls

Gimme More

It’s actually heartbreaking she said the Conservatorship killed her dreams. She used to be so happy performing saying her dreams came through and this c-ship killed her passion.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Dr Fudge

Now that she’s speaking publicly about this, is anybody else worried that Jamie might take away her phone or prohibit her access to social media? She has her own lawyer now, but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s still in the conservatorship

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don’t understand why she needs to criticize her audience for smoking weed on her shows at the same post as she’s criticizing her abusive family. I get it tho, she’s furious and she has every right to be just that. But she has the media on her side, if she keeps going off about everything and everyone she might lose support. Girl, those documentaries were very important for this case and to spread the word.

No one should be forced to be in contact with smoke or drugs so of course she's going to complain about it now that she can

chaeri pls

Dr Fudge
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don’t understand why she needs to criticize her audience for smoking weed on her shows at the same post as she’s criticizing her abusive family. I get it tho, she’s furious and she has every right to be just that. 

I understood her post as saying that she didn’t like that she was basically getting forced to be around pot and getting high, not so much that she cared that people were smoking.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

idk how I feel about her going off like this right now if I'm honest. I mean, I LIVE for the attitude and how she finally gets to speak up but it's also lowkey worrying

That’s how I feel too

it’s very beneficial to team con if she posts things like this that could make her seem unstable or vindictive. And I’m still not putting it past them to purposefully posts things like this to build that narrative, even if they include digs at themselves

Reject False Icons

Finally she’s not being shielded by an army she’s one to one she’s speaking her mother****ing mind no one is limiting her :firega::kara:

Literally this energy 

24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I’m honestly not too sure tbh but I know the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) filed with the court that Britney should be allowed unrestricted access to the internet!

How does that work? Is it a motion the judge has to accept or is it more of a reminder of an existing law?

Just wondering if that would immediately restore her access or not

BUtterfield 8

As much as I am happy that Britney has her social media back, it’s always worrying to me because I feel like her father could use this against her in court. 

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Her comeback would be astronomical :air:

OT: Safe to say she's in charge of her social media now :bear: idk how I feel about her going off like this right now if I'm honest. I mean, I LIVE for the attitude and how she finally gets to speak up but it's also lowkey worrying.

I see what you mean but at the same time, I think after what she's been through these last 13 years, or even longer than that, she's allowed to be pissed. I think she's still a sweet person, but she's at a point now where she can't take anymore and I don't blame her.

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

No one should be forced to be in contact with smoke or drugs so of course she's going to complain about it now that she can

I get that but girl, don’t criticize your fans for smoking weed, criticize the people who forced you to work when you didn’t want to. I really hope this isn’t her posting ‘cause it’s very worrying. And trust me, this WILL be used against her in court.

PartySick
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

I see what you mean but at the same time, I think after what she's been through these last 13 years, or even longer than that, she's allowed to be pissed. I think she's still a sweet person, but she's at a point now where she can't take anymore and I don't blame her.

Oh yeah, for sure, it's totally valid, I just wish she'd save all the "f*ck this, f*ck that, f*ck you" for after the conservatorship is dead is all.

đŸ–€

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I get that but girl, don’t criticize your fans for smoking weed, criticize the people who forced you to work when you didn’t want to. I really hope this isn’t her posting ‘cause it’s very worrying. And trust me, this WILL be used against her in court.

She's calling out the fact that she was forced to be around it in the midst of her needing to be tested for drugs. She's previously gotten upset about this at shows before and even stopped performing in the middle of a song and walked off the stage

Archived