Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Billie Eilish is incredibly embarrassed and ashamed about her past

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roseblud Kisses

She’s matured so much in just a few days when she joked about having bigger breasts :bear:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMRer

This cancel culture is pure trash. She made a mistake, feels embarrased about it and she already apologized. What else do these people need? I am not a fan of hers but this makes me sick... The ones complaining should look at themselves. Stupid double moral...

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

She’s matured so much in just a few days when she joked about having bigger breasts :bear:

she can be mature enough to know that racist words are hurtful and still be a 19 year old with comments about having bigger boobs like... she don't need to be perfect, just better

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Born This Way

Thank god I haven't put stuff online I could get canceled for.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

ShayCristoforo

Well she also uses a fake accent in her present, so… 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JgHaus78
1 hour ago, good said:

Keep working on unlearning your bad tendencies instead of complaining about the backlash from things you said, consciously knowing they are hateful things. 

Hey, just reminding you that she was a literal child. I hope everyone who indulges in cancel culture are truly perfect people who have never done something they’d be ashamed of telling others about. We’re all humans and flawed by nature so it’s extremely unfair to hold someone’s past against them. I understand accountability, but some people love to see others who have it all lose it all for amusement. 

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I think it's fair to blast people for their past actions but you also have to allow them to grow from it when they're clearly trying to.

It's not fair to blast anyone. We are trying to transcend the agressive mentality. 

What gives you the right to blast anyone? 

I mean, if you're unwilling to change then the crowd should react but if someone self reflected about the incident and apologize, blasting is really doing more harm than good. 

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, good said:

Keep working on unlearning your bad tendencies instead of complaining about the backlash from things you said, consciously knowing they are hateful things. 

How wonderful must it be to be you, so perfect, so aware, never making poor choices, bad decisions, perfect in every way since birth. You realize that you are the only human being on Earth with no faults or problematic behaviours, scientists should study you.

4 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

How wonderful must it be to be you, so perfect, so aware, never making poor choices, bad decisions, perfect in every way since birth. You realize that you are the only human being on Earth with no faults or problematic behaviours, scientists should study you.

I didn’t say anything about myself. I’ve made horrible mistakes, am I mad that I got chewed out for them because what I did was just not good? Sometimes. But I think it’s worth something when you’re trying to save face in an extremely public lens to not make yourself the victim because you don’t like that people are mad at you. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Although I think its great of her to reflect on how she behaved as a teenager, people need to stop bullying her for what she did or said.

She's still a teenager :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

js4754394o9823
53 minutes ago, good said:

I didn’t say anything about myself. I’ve made horrible mistakes, am I mad that I got chewed out for them because what I did was just not good? Sometimes. But I think it’s worth something when you’re trying to save face in an extremely public lens to not make yourself the victim because you don’t like that people are mad at you. 

there's a difference between saving face and being tired of people bringing back a stupid thing you did as a child lol

she said one bad word

probably didn't know the meaning

it's not even something she needs to work on, just be more educated in the future

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

there's a difference between saving face and being tired of people bringing back a stupid thing you did as a child lol

she said one bad word

probably didn't know the meaning

it's not even something she needs to work on, just be more educated in the future

Just a very general statement about public spectacles like this. It’s always better to just be humble, be quiet and let it run its course. It’s silly but it makes the subject look somewhat guilty when they can’t take the heat of it. Whether or not she meant it, it was still seen by everyone and she can’t control their reaction to it, because it was hurtful.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Emvee

People just want to feel morally superior. They use celebrities to get that moral satisfaction cause they’re easy access. If we could look into the minds of anybody, we’d see everyone is a hypocrite and is just as morally defective in some way. 

Hebi

Not surprised at all. She's always regretting things she did / said like months ago. Like in those Vanity Fair interviews through the years

ProfessionalClown

She’s literally gone over this so many times in the past month. Can people just stop being weird af with her. 

Archived