đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello shuts down body-shamers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, good said:

You’re a Camila apologist. She doesn’t deserve a place at the table.

I'd rather be an "apologist" than a "hater" of a defenseless woman. Keep saying whatever you want, the girl has already apologized for her past actions, matured and moved on. Because people learn and mature, did you know that? If you are one of those who don't know how to forgive and see the good in people, it's not my problem. Millions of people don't care about your opinion. To your misfortune she already has a place at the table and will continue to have a place at the table while you will continue behind a screen preaching your hate and hypocrisy, Kindness Spunk. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
1 hour ago, good said:

She’s almost acting as if someone had come up to her and said something or people were giving her looks because of her belly. What is with the really weak pandering as soon as promo cycle begins? This is a non issue maam pack up the speech..

just admit you hate women and move on. jesus christ.

5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

I'd rather be an "apologist" than a "hater" of a defenseless woman. Keep saying whatever you want, the girl has already apologized for her past actions, matured and moved on. Because people learn and mature, did you know that? If you are one of those who don't know how to forgive and see the good in people, it's not my problem. Millions of people don't care about your opinion. To your misfortune she already has a place at the table and will continue to have a place at the table while you will continue behind a screen preaching your hate and hypocrisy, Kindness Spunk. 

However you feel. You’re hung up on the user title but it’s simply a play on words… kindness is cool but sometimes bad people deserve to be dragged. Or in this case, I’m just talking about what she’s done and how she hasn’t really made a point to prove she’s better than that now.

I remember two days ago when she announced her comeback single on the very same day that Normani has her biggest and most important single ever dropping. Think about it, Camil Crush. She’s still trying to be petty to Normani which shows that she’s still a racist! 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, good said:

I remember two days ago when she announced her comeback single on the very same day that Normani has her biggest and most important single ever dropping.

Camila teased her new music before Normani did.
She announced date of new release a hour before Normani announced her single. 

Camila 2:32 AM · Jul 15, 2021 https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1415469233669083140
Normani  3:36 AM · Jul 15, 2021  https://twitter.com/Normani/status/1415485375179460611/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Just now, Teletubby said:

Camila teased her new music before Normani did.
She announced date of new release a hour before Normani announced her single. 

Camila 2:32 AM · Jul 15, 2021 https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1415469233669083140
Normani  3:36 AM · Jul 15, 2021  https://twitter.com/Normani/status/1415485375179460611/

Of course she has people on the inside who will clue her in to something like that. She’s part of the industry so it seems quite easy for her to find out. The coincident is insanely strange if it is one.

Lady Adga
2 minutes ago, good said:

However you feel. You’re hung up on the user title but it’s simply a play on words… kindness is cool but sometimes bad people deserve to be dragged. Or in this case, I’m just talking about what she’s done and how she hasn’t really made a point to prove she’s better than that now.

I remember two days ago when she announced her comeback single on the very same day that Normani has her biggest and most important single ever dropping. Think about it, Camil Crush. She’s still trying to be petty to Normani which shows that she’s still a racist! 

:saladga: You are weird. As someone commented above, just say you hate women and move on, period. You're just talking bulls*it. 

15 minutes ago, good said:

You are problematic, sis. She doesn't need to prove ANYTHING to you, whether you believe her or not, she doesn't care. The message is for her millions of followers, not for someone like you. 

Lady Adga
6 minutes ago, good said:

Of course she has people on the inside who will clue her in to something like that. She’s part of the industry so it seems quite easy for her to find out. The coincident is insanely strange if it is one.

You just talk nonsense. If you don't like Camilla don't enter threads about her, you only make a fool of yourself. 

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, good said:

You can move it right along as well with that avi. Your worms are hungry

mine and other women’s bodies are scrutinized all the time on social media, the news, etc. i’m thin, but i used to damage my body and had disordered eating since i was young specifically because of stuff like camila encountered and because of people like you invalidating their feelings. just because camila has done some sh!tty things in the past means she deserves sh!tty comments about her figure which other women will also internalize if their figures are similar? ok. admit you hate women and move along 

Miss Satan
47 minutes ago, good said:

Kindness *Spunk

We can get empowerment from someone who is a better person and isn’t doing it to save face. But build that reputation back sis. She’s a racist and treated Normani like trash in 5H, and was rewarded with a massive solo career. Then she fell off because people found her receipts and had recent ones, too. She was being a racist troll up until exposure. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for her, and I don’t believe what she says. A lot of people can smell her bullshit, she’s not huge anymore for a reason.

But didn’t that happen like years ago? She seems to have changed since then. I mean, everyone changes for better or worse and so far she seemed to have changed for better. Kind of weird to still hold people’s past against them since that came out a long time ago. 

3 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

You just talk nonsense. If you don't like Camilla don't enter threads about her, you only make a fool of yourself. 

I just don’t know why we’re all pretending like she’s forgiven. She hasn’t changed or made enough moves to make a convincing story that she has either.

2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

mine and other women’s bodies are scrutinized all the time on social media, the news, etc. i’m thin, but i used to damage my body and had disordered eating since i was young specifically because of stuff like camila encountered and because of people like you invalidating their feelings. just because camila has done some sh!tty things in the past means she deserves sh!tty comments about her figure which other women will also internalize if their figures are similar? ok. admit you hate women and move along 

I just hate performative, pandering nonsense. Y’all can’t tell when you’re just being played with for engagement?

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, good said:

I just hate performative, pandering nonsense. Y’all can’t tell when you’re just being played with for engagement?

there was a thread on here not even a month ago full of men bashing camila’s body on a beach, so no, i don’t take it as pandering nonsense. i have seen a lot of hate for her online recently for how she looks so it would make sense to me to speak up about it. just because YOU haven’t experienced what it’s like doesn’t mean it’s pandering nonsense. how unempathetic of you. 

4 minutes ago, Eldar said:

But didn’t that happen like years ago? She seems to have changed since then. I mean, everyone changes for better or worse and so far she seemed to have changed for better. Kind of weird to still hold people’s past against them since that came out a long time ago. 

“Seeming to change” because millions of people are watching and waiting and you want your career.

SharkmanthaC

I love celebrities normalizing normal women’s bodies. It’s normal for your body to have some fat. I love the message she is sending. 

she/her/hers

Miss Satan
Just now, good said:

“Seeming to change” because millions of people are watching and waiting and you want your career.

Even if that is the reason, she’s still doing an effort to change herself for the better.

Chic
19 minutes ago, good said:

Yeah Summer 2021 is such a strange time to release new music /s

Archived