đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lorde - Solar Power (Live at The Late Show)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

...it was a really nice performance, idk what some of you are getting at, like at all:confused:

It really is, idk what people expected from Lorde because her performances have always been on the simpler side. Also she sounds really good and the backup singers are heavenly. 

Also my comment is less serious than it seems, I just gound the bubbles thing funny :teehee:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

It's a really good performance but whoever did the stage setup..... gurl who puts a mirror floor in the sun? And who decided that those bubble machines should be put in 1 spot and blow bubbles against the wind direction :messga: they ended up flying towards the crew and not towards her

I mean, it's clear that the setup was expected to look a certain way if the skies were clear and the sun was brighter, but it's New York so they should've had another strategy for this... :oops:

Elohim

What are u guys talkung about?

I LOVED the stage set-up, really fun and artistic way to present "solar power"

and the girl looks good!

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

It's a really good performance but whoever did the stage setup..... gurl who puts a mirror floor in the sun? And who decided that those bubble machines should be put in 1 spot and blow bubbles against the wind direction :messga: they ended up flying towards the crew and not towards her

The song is called solar power for a reason Einstein 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

The song is called solar power for a reason Einstein 

Gurl i know but it was visually painful when the light reflected on it from the top view :cryga: i guess it was more camera angle than stage setup

Soft, soothing, and succulent

QueenMortuana

That was a wonderful performance. She was so paid back and confident. And overall she just seemed so happy. Immaculate vibes ✨

Archived