💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Chrissy Teigen depressed without Twitter

Rebel

Featured Posts

zakariah

the fact that she has a husband, a happy family and basically all the money in the world, and she feels ‘depressed’ because she can’t go on twitter… the lowest is what?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LibraLove

Okay? She’s trash. She should get a hobby that her riches can easily afford her or try spending her time cleaning her house she likes to demeaningly tweet about her house that her cleaning servicers clean. 

LibraLove
13 minutes ago, zakariah said:

the fact that she has a husband, a happy family and basically all the money in the world, and she feels ‘depressed’ because she can’t go on twitter… the lowest is what?

Tone deaf. Out of touch. Privileged. Just some of the nicer out words that come to mind. 

LibraLove
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

Does she... not have anything else to do than... tweet? :rip:

Berate her staff like they’re servants, which she has tweeted about…

LibraLove
57 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I’m sure she still has fans, so she should just do what she wants instead of forcing herself to stay quiet. Who really gives a ****? It is quite concerning/unfortunate she is so dependent on that instant gratification and attention and is not really willing to work through it. Oh well. :yennefer:

How about she actually work... Like a real job… Like she has consistently cast shade and snarky commentary on…

SchwineLove

Posting that clearly doesn't help. Why she become so problematic in character. I used to see her as this cool lady but apparently she's kinda annoying and have self-centered narrative.

SevenWonder

I dunno. You're crazy rich. Apparently have tons of free time. How about volunteering? Walk dogs? Hang out with the elderly? Read books to kids at the library (I've done that. It's so fun)?

Take advantage of your situation instead of coming across annoying, cloying, and pampered. 

elijahfan
On 7/15/2021 at 7:04 AM, PussPuss said:

I’m sure she still has fans, so she should just do what she wants instead of forcing herself to stay quiet. Who really gives a ****? It is quite concerning/unfortunate she is so dependent on that instant gratification and attention and is not really willing to work through it. Oh well. :yennefer:

Literally don’t mean any disrespect, but what is she famous for exactly? Except for being John Legend’s wife? Why would she have fans, what does she do?

CautiousLurker

Don't let her discover the power of an alt account :gum:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Teletubby

She is only missing her social life. She is sad because many big events, premieres, awards shows are back but she is not invited to these anymore. This was big part of her life and now people are avoiding her, John Legend had to go to Space Jam premiere alone.

She is not sitting alone at home, she just spent 2 weeks in Italy with family and friends. 

45129001-0-image-a-35_1625629032646.jpg358370_031239_updates.jpg

i ❤️

Admin
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

How can someone be depressed without the shithole of the internet?!

It's an addiction. Same way people are depressed without alcohol or drugs.

The comments here... yikes. So much for being kind!

dynamite
18 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's an addiction. Same way people are depressed without alcohol or drugs.

The comments here... yikes. So much for being kind!

Well, that's fair I guess. I've been obsessed with certain websites before. It just surprised me that she'd miss that one, especially after the constant drama and trolls. I'd have hoped she'd be happier without it.

Rebel
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

She is only missing her social life. She is sad because many big events, premieres, awards shows are back but she is not invited to these anymore. This was big part of her life and now people are avoiding her, John Legend had to go to Space Jam premiere alone.

She is not sitting alone at home, she just spent 2 weeks in Italy with family and friends. 

45129001-0-image-a-35_1625629032646.jpg358370_031239_updates.jpg

Expose ha

Archived