💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Butter" is predicted to remain at #1 on the Hot 100 for 7th week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Hebi

This is actually unfair. And their fans think they're changing the world when it's only them being obessed with a song nobody else listen to...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

This song is going to be #1 for as long as their fans are mass buying the song to manipulate charts :nails:

bionic

I don't think I've seen this song get as much circulation as Dynamite did, so the chart success is baffling (on surface level).

When will Billboard change the rules to end this like they do for female artists?

buy bionic

Teletubby
19 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This song is going to be #1 for as long as their fans are mass buying the song to manipulate charts :nails:

their newsong will replace Butter, they will release some remixes in next weeks and then release another song and remixes and then again, again and again... their label will milking fans as long as they can

13 minutes ago, bionic said:

I don't think I've seen this song get as much circulation as Dynamite did

you mean their 2021 comeback single 'Butter', 'Dynamite' was released last year

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

their newsong will replace Butter, they will release some remixes in next weeks and then release another song and remixes and then again, again and again... their label will milking fans as long as they can

you mean their 2021 comeback single 'Butter', 'Dynamite' was released last year

No I'm talking past tense. Dynamite was all over radio, TV, advert background music, etc. It was a real moment. I haven't heard Butter nearly half as much 

And is it really a comeback single if its just the next major single they release?

buy bionic

weed
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Has anyone actually heard this song?

It's on the radio a lot from my experience lol

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

No I'm talking past tense. Dynamite was all over radio, TV, advert background music, etc. It was a real moment. I haven't heard Butter nearly half as much 

sorry, I can't read :toofunny:
I think they don't care about radio if they don't need it to get #1 anymore. 

12 minutes ago, bionic said:

And is it really a comeback single if its just the next major single they release?

I have no idea how kpop works, but they released "Butter" as CD and it contains only: Butter, Permission to Dance, Butter (Instrumental), Permission to Dance (Instrumental), some stickers, poster, photocard and they sell it for $27. They have 2 versions of this album one is orange and one yellow.

they put cards with different members to this CD and some fans try to collect all of them :toofunny:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

highlikegaga
3 hours ago, dzox said:

Yes, especially the boygroups they got a massive fanbase and fades when the members starts their military service. But i've heard BTS' success changed the law in korea where they can delay their military service so idk what will happen next

i think i read somewhere that they'll serve together in a few years, but will prerecord songs/albums so the fans will have something to look forward while they're away. 

ot: i totally expected this when it remained #1 the second week, tho the Army really should get a reality check that just because a song is #1 for whatever weeks, won't make the GP magically love them/the song. unless they plan on breaking Lil Nas X's record there's no reason to keep mass buying like that. No one cares if a song spend 1 or 8 weeks. And it's not like they're directly giving the money to the talent. 

insight

I skip this song every time Spotify is sneaking it fraudulently in my playlists.

It's cause the fans (the army) think they can buy BTS a grammy and gp validation through mass purchasing/streaming.

Their new release (PTD) is kinda controversial, but it will  prob be the new #1 song. There's a massive thread on a kpop subreddit full of armies who hate the song and the group's direction. They gotta vent on reddit cuz twitter armies are a toxic cult 

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Homophobic

Astrophobic too.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ronk
4 hours ago, Admin said:

Has anyone actually heard this song?

I haven't.

I live outside the space time continuum.

JusKeepBreathin

I wish they put this much effort into Dynamite. That song was a bop. I even bought both emotes on Fortnite. Butter is just basic and boring. There is nothing that would warrant it being #1 for 7 weeks. I was really disappointed with it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CoolTrainerTerry
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

sorry, I can't read :toofunny:
I think they don't care about radio if they don't need it to get #1 anymore. 

I have no idea how kpop works, but they released "Butter" as CD and it contains only: Butter, Permission to Dance, Butter (Instrumental), Permission to Dance (Instrumental), some stickers, poster, photocard and they sell it for $27. They have 2 versions of this album one is orange and one yellow.

they put cards with different members to this CD and some fans try to collect all of them :toofunny:

Hold the **** up. That's such bullcrap! That's so underhanded. 

Archived