:

:

celeb

Britney reportedly requests a Federal Prosecutor to represent her

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

TMZ claims Britney signed the following document:

"Pursuant to my statement in open court on June 23, 2021, my rights, and my desire to end the above-referenced conservatorship as to my father Jamie P. Spears, it is my desire to choose and retain my own counsel, at Greenberg, Traurig, LLP as set forth above."

The document is signed "BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS"

Matthew Rosengart has represented a number of high-profile clients over the years, including Steven Spielberg, Sean Penn, Ben and Casey Affleck, Eddie Vedder, Soledad O'Brien, Michael Mann and NBA star Jimmy Butler.

Rosengart have not yet formally agreed to represent Britney, but if he does, according to TMZ, "the mission will be to attempt to end the conservatorship, although the first step is removing Jamie."

Mathew S. Rosengart is a shareholder in the Litigation Practice with a focus on commercial, media and entertainment, and white collar defense litigation.

Mathew is a former federal prosecutor, with substantial civil and criminal trial experience. A former law clerk to Justice David H. Souter on the Supreme Court of New Hampshire, he also served as a Supervisory Assistant United States Attorney and Justice Department Trial Attorney, where he prosecuted a broad array of cases ranging from violent crimes to public corruption.

He recently commented on a LinkedIn post about Britney's June 23rd hearing. I'td be great to have him involved!

Britney's next hearing is on Wednesday and she currently has no representation that will be voicing her wishes.

D6-D4-C560-2672-4845-88-C2-008-D0-C16-E3

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Why is the first step removing Jamie? Can't they just end it?

IKR!

It might be because Jamie will contest the c-ship being terminated and it might be best to remove him first? However, i'm not familiar with US Law relating to this area.

She NEEDS to be free of these awful people as soon as possible, she's 40 in December and deserves this freedom.

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Why is the first step removing Jamie? Can't they just end it?

I’m assuming they want to remove Jamie first because it’ll be easier to then go forward and end the conservatorship 

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

IKR!

It might be because Jamie will contest the c-ship being terminated and it might be best to remove him first? However, i'm not familiar with US Law relating to this area.

She NEEDS to be free of these awful people as soon as possible, she's 40 in December and deserves this freedom.

Yes the fact she will be 40. I think anyone would be very depressed to be 40 and still in a situation like this. 

Archived