:

:

celeb

Khloé Kardashian's latest photo sparks tension between her exes

COOOK

Featured Posts

RenegAde
5 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I have no respect for anyone in this story honestly. The whole world knows the at both men are cheating garbage. Khloe paints the picture to the world that it’s ok for women to get used by men that constantly cheat on them. All three are useless. 

Although I disagree with Khloe taking Tristan back , saying that she's somehow doing some great disservice to the entire world by taking him back is plain garbage, shes just living her life .  She never branded herself like some human life expert,  she's makes mistakes like the rest of us.

pIasticdoll
7 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

We all know where she made her fortune sis, and it's admirable :lolly:

But the way you brought it up and then also at the same time kind of devaluated her other activities/jobs, AND also end it with that shady Madonna gif it's kinda telling of your real point hun.

:awkney:

And if you can't tell it, then there's nothing I can do for you.

She's made a clever business move, I can agree with that. But how's that admirable? That's like calling someone admirable for winning the lottery. Let's not water down that term, there's many other things more deserving of it. 

LostBoyfriend
9 minutes ago, pIasticdoll said:

She's made a clever business move, I can agree with that. But how's that admirable? That's like calling someone admirable for winning the lottery. Let's not water down that term, there's many other things more deserving of it. 

It is admirable that a WOMAN (and her mom) made fun of and ridiculed for being sexually active. 

And although you can call it luck (just like winning the lottery) it required way more effort than buying a ticket and hoping for the best. Her and her mom made business decisions that landed them where they are. It's not like they just threw something hoping for the best.

And watering down the term "admire"?... :triggered: I- literally speechles.

I admire how she made something super huge and got super rich out of something so invasive and intimate, just like I can still admire a medic or scientific making huge advantages. There's levels yeah, but is still admiring.

Geez, I feel like there's a lot of internalized misogyny in the forum :triggered:

ToxicHot

Uh.... okay? :awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Debithius
12 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

What kind of borderline misogynistic message is this. :triggered:

Parks And Rec Reaction GIF

Ignore me ;D

Debithius
33 minutes ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Geez, I feel like there's a lot of internalized misogyny in the forum :triggered:

It's not that serious.

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, LostBoyfriend said:

It is admirable that a WOMAN (and her mom) made fun of and ridiculed for being sexually active. 

And although you can call it luck (just like winning the lottery) it required way more effort than buying a ticket and hoping for the best. Her and her mom made business decisions that landed them where they are. It's not like they just threw something hoping for the best.

I admire how she made something super huge and got super rich out of something so invasive and intimate, just like I can still admire a medic or scientific making huge advantages. There's levels yeah, but is still admiring.

Simp :vegas:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

JusKeepBreathin

Come On Reaction GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived