celeb

Selena Quintanilla’s murderer could end up free by 2025

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

This isn't news? People have known about the fact that she's eligible for parole.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

BUtterfield 8
23 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

This isn't news? People have known about the fact that she's eligible for parole.

Well my local Spanish news channel was talking about it :messga:

literally been on a Selena binge the last few days lmao.

they ain't gonna parole her , wish the bitch would just die already tho

TimisaMonster

At this point...the Selena brand has only gotten stronger since she's been in prison so if she is released...she better hope she isn't the one assassinated :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, SlipAway said:

:rip:
Casey Anthony is freely roaming the streets and y’all actually someone cares about THIS. It’s been a thousand years, move on. 

Casey Anthony didn't murder her daughter. She tried to hide it though and that's what she got charged for and was eventually acquitted so yeah.

GooberChill
3 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Too bad she wont last one minute once she's out. The cholas have been waiting for this.

The cholas, the gays, las tias, and the entire population of Mexico

gypsy101

these mexican gangs can't get over it already? come on yall it's been 25 years

Naak Le Vaar
13 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

these mexican gangs can't get over it already? come on yall it's been 25 years

Just say you have bad taste in music/don't like Selena and move on Yolanda Saldivar sympathizer. You have no idea what her music meant for so many people.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Just say you have bad taste in music/don't like Selena and move on Yolanda Saldivar sympathizer. You have no idea what her music meant for so many people.

This. If it were an American artist I bet some of the people here wouldn’t be telling the world to “get over it”

CherryPi3

This has always been part of her sentence, the possibly of parol in 2025. But trust me, just as everyone has mentioned, she’s safer in prison. I live in Texas and I’m a Hispanic, who has grown up on Selena. And you can’t go anywhere here without hearing or seeing something of Selena. She’s not forgotten at all and the fact that she’s still breaking records and getting awards till this day is a reminder of her legacy.

but also a reminder that the vile human being who cold bloodily murdered this shining star at the age of 23 right before she got the chance to crossover into the English mainstream market, is safer in prison than out on the streets.

gypsy101
16 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

i don't even know her music at all really tbh but like if she served her time those gangs should relax

BUtterfield 8
Just now, gypsy101 said:

i don't even know her music at all really tbh but like if she served her time those gangs should relax

Um… you think people who kill people should be let go out of jail if they serve their time?

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

Think of it this way. If your favorite artist was killed at the age of 23, how would you feel about the murderer possibly being set free 30 years later?

Archived