💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Halsey unveils her album artwork

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

franminervini

Just enjoy the art behind the album cover ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ stop being so deep talking about monarchy and whatever. It's a stunning picture, that's it :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Just enjoy the art behind the album cover ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ stop being so deep talking about monarchy and whatever. It's a stunning picture, that's it :saladga:

ok boomer :emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HausOfAntonio
51 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’ve seen a lot of comments about the producers, but I’m not familiar with them. What albums have they produced before?

Get your LIFE girl Trent Reznor is just about the most talented musician of our times :nooo:

Gerrard174

The album cover is really cool

And the way she revealed the album cover, the effort instead of just tweeting :hor:

InTheCloset

she channeling queen agnes sorel. ICONIC

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Tinnitus15
47 minutes ago, Runway said:

So hows this gonna be sold at walmart and target :ladyhaha:

64-F263-B5-5-D1-E-479-E-96-C2-723-CAD267

Jill
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

64-F263-B5-5-D1-E-479-E-96-C2-723-CAD267

That's actually pretty clever :enigma:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Pharamon said:

SHES PREGGO?

I was literally so shook for the first few minutes but I thought it was just part of the performance.

But her belly looks way too real so I googled it and she's actually pregnant!!!

I'm so ready for this era. I've loved every single album of hers so far (hfk is my fave though). And I'm doubtless she'll SERVE.

Nathaniel Arven

the statement she made. I'm waiting for controversy but honestly this is not fun. It's a woman breastfeeding her glorious son. It's in art since forever now. Let women have boobs. Normalise breastfeeding again. 

Nathaniel Arven

looking forward for this lady. I don't really know her but I'm already quite sure this record is gonna be epic. 

Born This Way

I really like it. Just wish anyone I actually enjoy listening to did it instead.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

LDGA

Were we expecting so much art just from the cover? No, we arent ready for this album OMG

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Can someone explain to me why you're not all mad about this glorification of white privilege and royalty.  I thought royals were out now with you commies.  :cryga:

It’s not that deep, it’s really not. This cover is a recreation of a renaissance painting of the Madonna and Child (an Italian representation of the Virgin Mary and Jesus). It has little, if anything, to do with monarchy and royalism. That’s not even to mention that Halsey is not a white woman, she is biracial. 

Arcadia

I’m not even a Halsey fan (besides Nightmares) but this COVER ART + TRENT REZNOR & ATTICUS ROSS? Ms. Halsey is unexpectedly about to step on our necks with an AOTY

Archived