Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
43 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Produced by Trent Reznor ms. Frangipane about to serve a collapse :gum:

I’ve seen a lot of comments about the producers, but I’m not familiar with them. What albums have they produced before?

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’ve seen a lot of comments about the producers, but I’m not familiar with them. What albums have they produced before?

They’re from Nine Inch Nails, an industrial band. They’ve also produced some film scores.

Dr Fudge

The truth is Halsey has been serving looks and the GP has been sleeping on her for years now. Call the mortician cuz this is just one more aesthetic found KILLED. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

js4754394o9823

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCFhAHt6J6/

"This album is a concept album about the joys and horrors of pregnancy and childbirth. It was very important to me that the cover art conveyed the sentiment of my journey over the past few months. The dichotomy of the Madonna and the *****. The idea that me as a sexual being and my body as a vessel and gift to my child are two concepts that can co-exist peacefully and powerfully. My body has belonged to the world in many different ways the past few years, and this image is my means of reclaiming my autonomy and establishing my pride and strength as a life force for my human being.

This cover image celebrates pregnant and postpartum bodies as something beautiful, to be admired. We have a long way to go with eradicating the social stigma around bodies & breastfeeding. I hope this can be a step in the right direction!

My fourth album, out August 27, 2021"

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Ronnie
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And your point is?Billy,Olivia could never with their “aesthetics”,especially Billie with her sitting on the floor and calling it a day

Dang, chill!

My point is that I'm not impressed because I expect this kind of content from Halsey and would have been shocked seeing it come from Billy, Ariana, or Olivia. 

ThatGagaBoobStan
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

Omg the boob

I can’t take it.. too many booobs 

Kermit Suicide GIF

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Dang, chill!

My point is that I'm not impressed because I expect this kind of content from Halsey and would have been shocked seeing it come from Billy, Ariana, or Olivia. 

Lol sorry that it sounded like an attack,I could only see it coming from Ariana tbh :kiss:

danbekim

she's servingggg can't wait for the album

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

js4754394o9823

target vinyl has a bonus track btw.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Mass seizures this and chromatica album cover are like for the history books

I'm not a fan of any of them tbh, too many details for an album cover

Jill
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Can someone explain to me why you're not all mad about this glorification of white privilege and royalty.  I thought royals were out now with you commies.  :cryga:

There's royalty as it is in real life, a white supremacist concept, and royalty as it is idealized in media, a romantic concept. The idea is different than the action, as it always is. Plus, monarchy in the Middle Ages/Renaissance (which is what Halsey is inspired by, by the looks of it) is vastly different from monarchy in the current day, and you can argue she took inspiration from history and romantic tales, because the aesthetics are much more similar to those of a story than to those of reality. Nobody is saying we should absolutely ignore the concept of monarchy and censor it whenever it appears. We are saying monarchy itself is no longer a sustainable model for governing a State in the 21st century. This, as you may have already guessed, is different from someone acting as a queen/king. Should we also stop making films about monarchies, then? Or stop reading history books? Should we stop reading Shakespeare and being inspired by him since his works are intertwined with royalty?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

There's royalty as it is in real life, a white supremacist concept, and royalty as it is idealized in media, a romantic concept. The idea is different than the action, as it always is. Plus, monarchy in the Middle Ages/Renaissance (which is what Halsey is inspired by, by the looks of it) is vastly different from monarchy in the current day, and you can argue she took inspiration from history and romantic tales, because the aesthetics are much more similar to those of a story than to those of reality. Nobody is saying we should absolutely ignore the concept of monarchy and censor it whenever it appears. We are saying monarchy itself is no longer a sustainable model for governing a State in the 21st century. This, as you may have already guessed, is different from someone acting as a queen/king. Should we also stop making films about monarchies, then? Or stop reading history books? Should we stop reading Shakespeare and being inspired by him since his works are intertwined with royalty?

You have passed your assignment. :party:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived