21 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

unfollowing you everywhere as we speak

Do you follow me anywhere 👁👄👁

chaeri pls

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BELLYACHE

I realize that her makeup is very similar to her crybaby era makeup and it’s very edgy which I love but in the film it’s very minimalistic and clear idk just pointing out. Maybe this was done very early on.

Pharamon
29 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Do you follow me anywhere 👁👄👁

yes :vegas: on ig

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I'm so excited for her 3rd album

Shes so creative and her evolution has been so fun to watch

Hopefully this films plot is more thicker and makes a bit more sense

No hate but the K-12 film had me confused for quite a long time but the visuals I still do appreciate 

It kind of felt like a bunch of music videos mashed together and quick dialogue combined and they just hoped it made sense

Im aware of the budget but the plot was all over the place for me like one second their were ghosts,pills,etc. And it felt disjointed and lacked real explanation

Her next movie will be less about the music, more about the story

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

badfaith
3 hours ago, Hebi said:

E5dsG87XEAE261k?format=jpg&name=medium

Why does this look like po**? :air:

Bio

I really appreciate her as an artist, she has a distinct point of view, is a good singer and a great writer. With that being said, this album did nothing for me, haven’t gone back to it at all. I still listen to Cry Baby constantly tho.

LostBoyfriend

Can we see the officialy released ones? To compare how they changed.

artdoll
3 hours ago, pussycat said:

So did k12 flop? Thought it did good

Was it as big as Cry Baby? no, it's more like an 'ARTPOP flopped' situation where the album itself is far from a flop however when comparing it's numbers to previous projects (in this case Melanie's only other album) it's not as big as them, however it's important to note that Cry Baby has been around for 7 years (exactly 7 years in 6 days) and K-12 has only been out for less than 2, it's also worth mentioning that Play Date went viral on tiktok and very much so helped boost the album's sales and increase popularity for other songs on the album (Training Wheels became popular shortly after but not to the extent of Play Date)

tl;dr - By no means is K-12 a flop, it's got decent streaming numbers in comparison to it's predecessor Cry Baby, but unlike Cry Baby it doesn't have viral/hit songs (yet)

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Helxig

OMG. I remember the Nurses Office one and Show and Tell blackboard leaked a long time ago. These are so gorgeous. It's really just concept art that she used to pitch the movie in the early days. Crazy though how you can see her shift in Style between eras. This is like K-12 but with Crybaby aesthetics. 

Also they reused the Strawberry Shortcake one as a visual for tour promo 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
6 hours ago, Noah said:

The Label must‘ve put a LOT of Money into this project (in the end it sadly didnt pay off) but it‘s nice that regardless of the turn out, her vision can get realized.

What do you mean it didn't pay off? It had good sales, amazing streams, the movie sold out theatres, it was a US top 10 album, the movie's had over 83 million view on YouTube, she sells tonnes of merch, her tour would've been huge success if half the dates weren't cancelled due to covid :confused:

5 hours ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I'm so excited for her 3rd album

Shes so creative and her evolution has been so fun to watch

Hopefully this films plot is more thicker and makes a bit more sense

No hate but the K-12 film had me confused for quite a long time but the visuals I still do appreciate 

It kind of felt like a bunch of music videos mashed together and quick dialogue combined and they just hoped it made sense

Im aware of the budget but the plot was all over the place for me like one second their were ghosts,pills,etc. And it felt disjointed and lacked real explanation

The school faculty were abusing the students and forcing them to be complacent by prescribing mandatory pills, so they killed the principal and eventually destroyed the school. The school as haunted (presumably because it's an old, cursed building) and in the end one of the ghosts helped Melanie get revenge and destroy the school. The movie was intended to be much longer but due to budget had to be cut way short, so some of the details probably weren't fully explained. But in the end, it's surrealistic fantasy film so it's not supposed to be grounded in reality at all. Like Alice In Wonderland, it doesn't make sense of abide by the rules of our world, but it isn't supposed to make sense. I think her next film will definitely be even more surrealistic and rooted in fantasy and I can't wait! I'm sure it's gonna be amazing (and I think the scene where she's in the bubble outfit on the planet in space talking to Lillith is a teaser for the visuals of the next film!)

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Sis you’re missing out. I went to the concert and it was an EXPERIENCE 

I'm so sad I didn't get to see the concert :toofunny:  I wanted to see her dance irl and sing with thousands of people and smell the oranges and strawberries 

I mean I did see Crybaby in 2016 and met her and got 3 hugs from her :billie:... but the K-12 show is SO much bigger

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Grigio Guy
6 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Sis you’re missing out. I went to the concert and it was an EXPERIENCE 

Terrible experience for my group and I. We saw her In Chicago at the Riviera. The fans were beyond obnoxious, there was a lot of stalling in between songs, and on top of everything she lip synced 80% of the songs.

Religion is a product to sell.

iamjune
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

why didn’t they use the pics?

I think it was because it was a smaller budget shoot meant for a concept for the label, so I don't think it was going to be used anyways, but I'm still unsure so don't quote me on that :neyde:

MANiCURE

Archived