Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Grimes defends Elon in the comment section of random TikToker

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig
4 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

she mentioned on discord she lives in rural Texas, so she is probably very bored 
popf.jpg

She's... a millionaire married to a billionaire... this literally doesn't make sense. And fast food chains in America all have amazing vege options in 2021, same for most restaurants, and even supermarkets over there sell amazing vege alternatives wtf. Unless Texas is just a black hole for that stuff idk

I just think that if my poor ass can throw together tasty vege meals on the limited resources we have in my country, and treat myself to the occasional vege alternative burger, that someone with her privilege has absolutely no case to make (we don't even have beyond meat in our country yet)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

Let’s all just agree that she was just using the leftist arc for aesthetics. 

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's not like the average consumer has much say in that. Unless you can organize literally every human in the Western world to boycott everything that makes up their day to day lives...which is a bit unreasonable :deadbanana:

However, corporation owners, billionaires, etc could decide to switch things up themselves. They'd lose a fraction of their fortunes though and they're not willing to do that.

I'd say the blame for the current state of things lies completely on the greed of billionaires, not on the backs of those of us who are just trying to pay our bills.

Billionaire(s) with an (s). This is an I hate Elon thread because Elon is the only one who buys lithium for batteries. 

Why is this so confusing to everyone? Where's the hate for Tim Cook who buys the same lithium? That's all I'm saying. 

Also it's very fun to point fingers but when you share the blames all the sudden we speak in silly cartoon memes to make us feel better about ourselves. 

We are the ones that buy cell phones that literally need to be replaced every two years to companies that literally slow them down to get us to buy a new one every two years. Yeah, Tim Cook I'm talking about you.  But when was the last I hate Tim Cook thread?

He slowed down cell phones and we all consumed more lithium because if it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Serial Chiller
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Billionaire(s) with an (s). This is an I hate Elon thread because Elon is the only one who buys lithium for batteries. 

Why is this so confusing to everyone? Where's the hate for Tim Cook who buys the same lithium? That's all I'm saying. 

Also it's very fun to point fingers but when you share the blames all the sudden we speak in silly cartoon memes to make us feel better about ourselves. 

We are the ones that buy cell phones that literally need to be replaced every two years to companies that literally slow them down to get us to buy a new one every two years. Yeah, Tim Cook I'm talking about you. 

Lmao what u talking about people sh*t on billionaires all the same. Elon just sticks out like a sore thumb because of his antics and sh*tty PR in the past few years. He literally wants to paint himself as the savior and future of humanity, smartassing the Thai rescue efforts and calling the rescuers pedophiles? Also crying to open the US during lockdown last year, among other asinine twitter rants. 

Like, he's punchable enough before you add in the billionaire fact. 

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Lmao what u talking about people sh*t on billionaires all the same. Elon just sticks out like a sore thumb because of his antics and sh*tty PR in the past few years. He literally wants to paint himself as the savior and future of humanity, smartassing the Thai rescue efforts and calling the rescuers pedophiles? Also crying to open the US during lockdown last year, among other asinine twitter rants. 

Like, he's punchable enough before you add in the billionaire fact. 

You mean he's obsessive, fascinated with machines, socially awkward, does not really understand empathy or social rules. Geez I wonder if there is an illness that encompasses all those things we "hate" about Elon. 

And yet this thread is about purchasing Lithium. That every tech billionaire CEO does? 

So because we "hate" him we get to make him the poster child for lithium child slavery? And every other CEO that is doing the exact same thing on a higher scale gets a free pass?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SlipAway

She’s so embarrassing nowadays. 
Her hubby is rich strictly because his parents used the apartheid regime and took over some diamond mines (or w/e) that obviously didn’t belong to them. 

SlipAway
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That every tech billionaire CEO does

And you’re defending them because..? 😁

Serial Chiller
17 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You mean he's obsessive, fascinated with machines, socially awkward, does not really understand empathy or social rules. Geez I wonder if there is an illness that encompasses all those things we "hate" about Elon. 

And yet this thread is about purchasing Lithium. That every tech billionaire CEO does? 

So because we "hate" him we get to make him the poster child for lithium child slavery? And every other CEO that is doing the exact same thing on a higher scale gets a free pass?

Haha poor socially awkward nerdy neuroatypical billionaire. 

I hope daddy Elon actually pays you for all this simping effort. :billie:

Ivy
29 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

We are the ones that buy cell phones that literally need to be replaced every two years to companies that literally slow them down to get us to buy a new one every two years.

This makes me so mad actually :grr: the way the cell phone market manipulates us is so disgusting I just know they can make a long lasting phone with everything ppl want (including headphone jack :neyde:) and the latest technology but they want ppl to be slightly unhappy so they'll keep wanting to replace the phone. It's so dumb and it's so bad for the planet!

Anyways :enigma:

yes and

I mean, he is her partner, the father of her child. There is nothing irrational when she defends him, because she loves him. At some point, she may accept his dark sides or she doesn't even know about something. Anyway, all of you care too much :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, SlipAway said:

She’s so embarrassing nowadays. 
Her hubby is rich strictly because his parents used the apartheid regime and took over some diamond mines (or w/e) that obviously didn’t belong to them. 

God, how easy it is to fool generation Z with a YouTube video.

SlipAway
30 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

God, how easy it is to fool generation Z with a YouTube video.

ETiKSgBXkAA-JHt?format=jpg&name=small

Teletubby
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You mean he's obsessive, fascinated with machines, socially awkward, does not really understand empathy or social rules.

He understands social rules. He only offends people who can't do anything to him but is always very polite if it would hurt any of his businesses. A few days ago his company had to recall 285K cars in China so days later he prised their economy.

Pennywise
3 hours ago, SlipAway said:

ETiKSgBXkAA-JHt?format=jpg&name=small

I was gonna be like "why are people defending billionaires again" but THIS SENT ME INTO ORBIT I- :ladyhaha:

Y'all are doing the lord's work :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived