Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Grimes defends Elon in the comment section of random TikToker

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlueRose

I discovered her work one year ago and I m still obsessed with her craft but wtf is this mess?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
Just now, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

or  Elon brainwashed her

what the fvck grimes, you think elon just happened to make a billion dollars through non-violent, non-subjugating means? i just refuse to believe someone can be this non self-aware and stupid.

LaLuna

Jesus, he really brainwashed her, didn't he. She's not his girlfriend but his disciple at this point. Sad.

Jill
11 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what the fvck grimes, you think elon just happened to make a billion dollars through non-violent, non-subjugating means? i just refuse to believe someone can be this non self-aware and stupid.

Changing your politics regularly "if proven wrong" is also a sketchy thing to say. Because what does it mean to be "proven wrong"? There are arguments against communism, for example, that can be debated against. Same thing happens with other political systems. If you give up on an idea or stance just because someone said something is bad about it, without even trying to refute that claim, then you're just avoiding defending one specific ideal, thus you stand by nothing.

It's not defending something just for the sake of it, but because you believe in that idea and know that it could work, and how it could work. If you abandon an ideology just because someone said "well then what about x" without giving it a second thought, and you navigate through life changing your perspective on the world when presented with the most basic of questions, then you really don't believe in anything.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FfFfFfFF
15 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

right but it’s just curious how you and everyone else act like you’re so above celebrities for doing something sh!tty when you’ve probably done the same thing. just because one is public and one isn’t doesn’t make it any less wrong. what kind of logic is this?

Chromatography
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

right but it’s just curious how you and everyone else act like you’re so above celebrities for doing something sh!tty when you’ve probably done the same thing. just because one is public and one isn’t doesn’t make it any less wrong. what kind of logic is this?

not you digging up a 2+ week old post of mine. fan behavior.

if you can’t see the night and day difference between these situations, that’s on you, boo. :haroon: really thought you did something 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Chromatography said:

not you digging up a 2+ week old post of mine. fan behavior.

A 2+ weeks post that took around 20 seconds to find using 21th century technology. ;)

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

if you can’t see the night and day difference between these situations, that’s on you, boo. :haroon: really thought you did something 

The night and day difference being that you selectively decided to be outraged by one and not the other. :billie: We're back at being able to criticise celebs at least, keep it going but not selectively (?!). 

alsemanche
32 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

or  Elon brainwashed her

What did I just read :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

INNA
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well this situation isn’t exactly a run of the mill kind of scandal, even for a celebrity. Most folk aren’t mothering children to the richest person on earth and choosing to do so even after this person had worked closely with super corrupt ppl :green: 
It’s almost like having a child together creates an indelible legal tie to one another :green:

Its very telling that Grimes made the choices she did, it isn’t like Elon had to force her to be with him. Perhaps they deserve one another? 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A 2+ weeks post that took around 20 seconds to find using 21th century technology. ;)

The night and day difference being that you selectively decided to be outraged by one and not the other. :billie: We're back at being able to criticise celebs at least, keep it going but not selectively (?!). 

i’m not going to argue with someone who clearly does not have the capacity nor willingness to understand. thanks for the laugh.

Oop GIF by memecandy

BTW, following my posts will make it even easier next time you want to throw in something i said in old threads completely unrelated to a new thread. :flower:

RainingOnMe
37 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Unless you have proof that he committed violent crimes and exploited children... I don't think it's fair to randomly accuse someone of heinous things like that? Am I missing something? :confused:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Chromatography said:

i’m not going to argue with someone who clearly does not have the capacity nor willingness to understand. thanks for the laugh.

Oop GIF by memecandy

And I am not going to argue with someone who actively decides which celebrity to defend and which not. Thanks for the demonstration of double standards. 

giphy.gif

alsemanche
Just now, RainingOnMe said:

Unless you have proof that he committed violent crimes and exploited children... I don't think it's fair to randomly accuse someone of heinous things like that? Am I missing something? :confused:

He's a billionaire, there's literally no way to become one without exploiting workers (of all age). Of course there's probably barely any tangible proof of that, capitalists do a great job at finding workarounds the legality of it all. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RainingOnMe
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

And I am not going to argue with someone who actively decides which celebrity to defend and which not. Thanks for the demonstration of double standards. 

giphy.gif

This. Imagine randomly accusing someone of violent crimes just because they're rich :confused:

Like, I'm actively against the 1%, but come on that's just such weird behavior... when there's actual, valid things to call them out for, this is not one of them, especially if there's 0 proof or evidence.

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

He's a billionaire, there's literally no way to become one without exploiting workers (of all age). Of course there's probably barely any tangible proof of that, capitalists do a great job at finding workarounds the legality of it all. 

I do not like Elon at all but unless there's proof or evidence of said accusations don't you think it's strange to accuse someone of that? Especially when there's other valid things to call them out for..? :sweat:

What if I were to accuse you of things based on your social status/income that were not true at all? You'd be upset too no?

Archived