❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Luca actor, Jack Dylan, comes out as bisexual

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

Earlier this week, the 17-year-old actor Jack Dylan Grazer came out as bisexual during an Instagram Live broadcast.

In video from the stream, which was shared on social media, Grazer appears to be taking part in a Q&A with fans when asked, "Are you gay?" by one user.

"I'm bi," Grazer replies with a smile before quoting his Luca character, exclaiming, "Silenzio Bruno!" 

Fans of the It, We Are Who We Are, and Shazam! star also noted that the actor changed his preferred pronouns on his Instagram page after the conversation to note that he goes by either he or they identifiers.

image_from_ios_4.jpg

https://people.com/human-interest/jack-dylan-grazer-comes-out-as-bisexual-uses-he-they-pronouns-luca/

Congrats, Jack! :party:

Good for them :ally:

Galagala

He's the only young actor I followed on Instagram because I love his every performance ("It", "Shazam", "Luca") I always have a feeling that he's part of our LGBT+ community. I'm so happy for him!:heart:

Madam Margolyes
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

see we knew Luca was about gays

Calamari by your name :ally:

FameHookah

Wbk but slay, i love him on "it", so funny and sassy, i knew right away he was one uf us🥰 what a king.

WTF is MDNA

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

He's the only young actor I followed on Instagram because I love his every performance ("It", "Shazam", "Luca") I always have a feeling that he's part of our LGBT+ community. I'm so happy for him!:heart:

You should watch We Are Who We Are

ThisGuyTony

“During a recent Instagram Live (which was screen-recorded and shared to Twitter), the 17-year-old American actor, who has made a name for himself in recent, big-budget titles like Shazam, It, and the totally-gay-but-not-gay animated film Luca, was asked, point-blank, "are you gay?" by a viewer.

"I'm bi," Grazer replied instantly, smiling, before breaking out a famous quote from his Luca character: "Silenzio Bruno!"”

Sneaky Oliver

I’m a little confused by the pronoun. I mean if he is bi but identifies as male, he should go for “he” only?! Thought “they” was like a non-gender pronoun. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Bio
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m a little confused by the pronoun. I mean if he is bi but identifies as male, he should go for “he” only?! Thought “they” was like a non-gender pronoun. 

I think it means you can call him he or they, he doesn't mind.

Archived