Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Horrific details about Britney's Conservatorship revealed by The New Yorker

Gimme More

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Britney's business manager Lou Taylor who Britney "allegedly" said was stalking her prior to becoming her manager is actual a chair of one of those institutions which is all for gay conversion therapies and her husband is a priest at one.

She definitely is going to hell!

Oh wow this is so scary.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I think death to Jamie/Lou would be an easy way out, I hope they have long lives and suffer for as long as possible.

and it still won't be enough...

9 minutes ago, The Child said:

And of course they’re trying to put the blame on hey boyfriend. He’s absolutely not after her money. He already has his own.

Im starting to wonder why he's with her. He always speaks about his ambition of being a Marvel superhero one day, always doing interviews, hustling... he's very young compared to Britney, who no offence but she looks tired, old and it's normal considering the consequences, but she also has big issues in her life. If she wasnt famous he wouldnt be with her. That's just obvious. Just like any LA person I think he's using her for his career. That's just my opinion and I know the majority will say Im a very mean horrible person but I don't trust that guy anymore

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im starting to wonder why he's with her. He always speaks about his ambition of being a Marvel superhero one day, always doing interviews, hustling... he's very young compared to Britney, who no offence but she looks tired, old and it's normal considering the consequences, but she also has big issues in her life. If she wasnt famous he wouldnt be with her. That's just obvious. Just like any LA person I think he's using her for his career. That's just my opinion and I know the majority will say Im a very mean horrible person but I don't trust that guy anymore

I'm not trying to argue but I find it weird when people act like someone can't possibly love her, SO many fans love Britney and a lot have not even met her, of course it is possible someone that has met her and been with her for nearly 5 years loves her. 

He could have left after a year after his 15 minutes of fame but stayed, he has access to a lot more money than Britney (his own). Also Sam comes across very similar to Britney is very sweet and positive - especially if you follow him on social media, he is all about uplifting people and being positive.

Pictures do Britney no justice, the last time I saw Britney was in 2018 at a M&G and she is absolutely STUNNING in person.

When you love someone you stick with them even if they are going through difficult times, he seems like her one constant the past 5 years and seems to be one of the only people actually supporting her - plus how she seems around him says it all.

Idk how you can say you don't trust him after that and the fact he has publicly called out Jamie, likes Free Britney posts, wore a free britney t-shirt. All things he would be punished to do - we all know he must have signed an NDA.

I respect your opinion though, I just thought i'd share mine.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I'm not trying to argue but I find it weird when people act like someone can't possibly love her, SO many fans love Britney and a lot have not even met her, of course it is possible someone that has met her and been with her for nearly 5 years loves her. 

He could have left after a year after his 15 minutes of fame but stayed, he has access to a lot more money than Britney (his own). Also Sam comes across very similar to Britney is very sweet and positive - especially if you follow him on social media, he is all about uplifting people and being positive.

Pictures do Britney no justice, the last time I saw Britney was in 2018 at a M&G and she is absolutely STUNNING in person.

When you love someone you stick with them even if they are going through difficult times, he seems like her one constant the past 5 years and seems to be one of the only people actually supporting her - plus how she seems around him says it all.

Idk how you can say you don't trust him after that and the fact he has publicly called out Jamie, likes Free Britney posts, wore a free britney t-shirt. All things he would be punished to do - we all know he must have signed an NDA.

I respect your opinion though, I just thought i'd share mine.

I'm split and torn about this so Im not sure, some days Im like he must have good intentions but then I think of Kevin Federline and all those people who used her her whole life and think, what if Sam is just another one using her for his Marvel superhero ambition he always talks about? 

Ultimately though it's an opinion I have but I will never know the truth because it's an outside perspective :shrug:

Helix

I hope once Britney gets free that these people never know peace, especially her shithead father 

Ziggy
24 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Well you don’t know him or the sitch any better than we do. So speculating seems silly.

The Child
45 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If he’s using her for his career good for him, but I don’t think he’s after her money.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stephen

I read the whole article really incredible detail and insight. I'm so worried that she'll never be free :ohno: if the judge consistently sides with Jamie what can be done? She'll be trapped forever.

The only other way out I can imagine is Britney's children trying to take the matter into their own hands legally speaking, once they turn 18. Idk if they would but obviously no one else is doing anything! This is a nightmare :( 

insight

Can't wait for her to make a documentary about this decade-long "conservatorship". "Leaving Neverland" will pale in comparison.

GagasEarCondom

Can we start a petition to jail him?

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

BlingNotTheMusic

Get 'em Ronan! He helped expose Weinstein (read his book Catch and Kill) and looks like he's leaning into the Britney situation. He's definitely the guy you want on your side to bring Jamie down!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Archived