Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears' sister ask to stop with the death threats

Teletubby

Featured Posts

elijahfan
54 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't believe that anyone actually threatened her or her daughter :sweat:

I mean, people are crazy and send death threats for way less than this. But I do feel like the Spears family are going to use that to draw sympathy.

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Because its easier for you to think that in your mind than it is to sit with the comfortable fact that insane crazy people also might stan pop girls. 

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

This, the Britney Army are NOT coming for her children - she's just using this to get some sort of sympathy and paint fans bad.

However, if a small minority of people are wishing death on children that is disgusting.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

This, the Britney Army are NOT coming for her children - she's just using this to get some sort of sympathy and paint fans bad.

However, if a small minority of people are wishing death on children that is disgusting.

Britney is a queen and a superstar. That means that not all fans are like you some are straight up fanatical and would say those things even if they don't ever act on them. Just like you said a small stupid minority. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Which one of you did this? :lolly:

Wendy 

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Pretty Please said:

Because its easier for you to think that in your mind than it is to sit with the comfortable fact that insane crazy people also might stan pop girls. 

The Britney army is not crazy like us monsters, beyhive ppl, or barbz 

Pennywise
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I can believe it :spin:

I mean, people were saying Gaga deserved to be raped and she and Ariana should be killed over a Grammy so I wouldn't be surprised at all if some insane Britney stans went after her family like that :rip:

I actually made that one Twitter voice rant my ringtone for a while :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived