💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

performance

Doja Cat - Ain't Sh*t (VEVO Live Performance)

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ceres

I love this song but I have to scramble to my work computer to skip it for obvious reasons lol

✧ ✧ ✧

Karen Smith

Miss Doja Cat released live performance to her song Ain't ****, which is one of my favourite from her new record. What do you think? Planet her aesthetic looks so interesting, I can't wait to see more of her music video from this era

LittleMonster20

She’s so talented, it sounds exactly like the album version! 

Karen Smith
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

She’s so talented, it sounds exactly like the album version! 

Yes, her voice is very good and she can actually sing unlike some of the other girls :ohwell:

LittleMonster20
Just now, Karen Smith said:

Yes, her voice is very good and she can actually sing unlike some of the other girls :ohwell:

You didn’t lie.

She’s an underrated vocalist, I really love her songs from Amala like Wild Beach and Candy, she has a really great and VERSATILE (!!) voice.

badfaith

The video blue balled me as I was expecting to see more of what's behind her :triggered: But she really is shaping to be an mpg with the vocals, fashion, and concepts.

Hades

She's great but i don't get the hype for this specific track. Get into it and Tonight are 10 times better. :wtfga:

vpez

I really like her and love the video for "you right", hoping for a "alone" video as it's my favorite. I don't really like "ain't ****", but the black outfit is awesome, excited to see what's next. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Karen Smith
15 minutes ago, vpez said:

I really like her and love the video for "you right", hoping for a "alone" video as it's my favorite. I don't really like "ain't ****", but the black outfit is awesome, excited to see what's next. 

Yaaas I'm waiting for i don't do drugs so bad! And woman 

Archived