celeb

The United States Congress invite Britney to testify in open letter to her

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I'd love this but it's not like Team Con would allow this :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic

The fact this is by 'alleged' sex pest and alleged statutory rapist Matt Gaetz and certified anti-Semite Marjorie Taylor Greene is something...

buy bionic

GucciGa

I hope she doesn't. People are already using this whole case for entertainment. This is gonna be another time where she's a show pony for everyone to gawk at. Maybe if everything gets sorted abd she's had time to process it all and she feels it's right but now it's just a feeding frenzy. My opinion, don't come for me the usuals 😒

😇

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

The fact this is by 'alleged' sex pest and alleged statutory rapist Matt Gaetz and certified anti-Semite Marjorie Taylor Greene is something...

What :saladga: (i'm not from the US so i'm not familiar with these people)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Federal prosecutors are investigating whether Florida congressman Matt Gaetz obstructed justice in conversation with a key witness in the ongoing probe into whether he committed sex trafficking offenses. The girl in question was 17 years old.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/06/03/florida-congressman-matt-gaetz-under-investigation-for-obstruction-of-justice-as-sex-trafficking-probe-continues

--

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon conspiracy theorist, has been exposed for making a number of egregious racist and transphobic remarks. Greene’s old Facebook posts have showed her glorifying violence against Democratic politicians, supporting anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, and displaying disturbing thoughts about school shootings. In one post, on which New York magazine reported earlier this year, Greene suggested that the 2018 California wildfires were started by space lasers controlled by the Rothschild banking firm, instead of something more probable like climate change. The claim is rooted in a long history of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family, Vox reported. After NYMag writer Jonathan Chait described Greene’s theory about what he called “Jewish space lasers,” it didn’t take long for the term to start trending on Twitter.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/marjorie-taylor-greene-excuses-her-164522095.html

buy bionic

Concertaholic

I’m sorry but this title is misleading. She was invited by 4 quack jobs, including a child predator and a conspiracy theorist :interestinga:

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Gaetz is a child sex trafficker and Greene is currently famous for saying "we're just like the jews in the Holocaust because we have to wear masks" :smh:

They're deplorables, basically, and only elected because Trump looks sane next to them.

💚

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gaetz is a child sex trafficker and Greene is currently famous for saying "we're just like the jews in the Holocaust because we have to wear masks" :smh:

They're deplorables, basically, and only elected because Trump looks sane next to them.

omg :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

sillynate
56 minutes ago, bionic said:

They want young people to vote for them

FATCAT

Matt just wants the lime light. Guys political career is gonna be over the second prosecutors charge him for his sex trafficking.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

They want young people to vote for them

He want's young people to do a lot for him, apparently!

Purr more, hiss less.

Jill
Just now, Gimme More said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a conspiracy theorist and a Q-Anon believer, while Matt Gaetz has quite a few underage children accusing him of sexual misconduct. Both of these people are Republican so that's all you should know.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived