Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

we have to celebrate :vegas:

luna’s advocate

DelusionalGaga

So glad to see her perish from this show. I'm lowkey worried about who they are going to bring in next to present the right wing. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's just Ana who's going to replace her permanently. 

JusKeepBreathin

She is good at what she does, we have to have all points of views if we are to have a conversation, but lately she has made her points with such anger.

That last rant she did about Senator Crenshaw  and Gwen Berry was so infused with a privileged and ignorant undertone, actually that is wrong it was overtly privileged and ignorant, that I was shocked. I don't even think she knows how completely privileged her statement was.

It wouldn't surprise me if that led to her "leaving" (heavy on the air quotes) The View.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

tomsches

On the one hand I’m happy but on the other hand I’m afraid the view is gonna get really boring without the fights 

GucciGa

I don't live in America so I don't see it every day but a lot of the clips of her I've seen she's not that bad... Do y'all just hate bc she's white? 

😇

GucciGa
11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

On the one hand I’m happy but on the other hand I’m afraid the view is gonna get really boring without the fights 

The Talk ratings have flopped since Sharon left

😇

Archived