💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Aurora "Cure for me" | 7th of July

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Suspiria

If it were any other artist serving a literary circus beat I'd be concerned lmao. But I trust her to do something smart and interesting with it.

It sounds VERY different than her other stuff I've heard. I really love her visuals and general artistry, but never really got into the music. So if she is going in a weirder more electronic/dance direction I may have to stan.

Eido
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

If it were any other artist serving a literary circus beat I'd be concerned lmao. But I trust her to do something smart and interesting with it.

It sounds VERY different than her other stuff I've heard. I really love her visuals and general artistry, but never really got into the music. So if she is going in a weirder more electronic/dance direction I may have to stan.

Well the album was supposed to sound like Exist for Love but after covid she moved on from that and apparently created something darker and closer to Murder Song with an upbeat tempo 

So we'll see

littlepotter
36 minutes ago, Eido said:

It is the main beat :huntyga:

You only really hear it during the chorus though 

The verses are great

:o

chaeri pls

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, Eido said:

Well the album was supposed to sound like Exist for Love but after covid she moved on from that and apparently created something darker and closer to Murder Song with an upbeat tempo 

So we'll see

Oh I'm here for this :lolly:

chaeri pls

Emigrante
On 7/2/2021 at 12:19 AM, littlepotter said:

:o

I was concerned at first too. But I listened to the leak and it's constantly on repeat. It fits perfectly in my opinion. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived